💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REQUEST: Text You Pictures Before 7-1-2012

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

MonsterVlad

It's doesn't even make a sense ask about it on gagadaily...

there is another forum that is the only source that can leak something.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tuplissxx

google is the only source that can leak something.

my search on google found this . . . .

122bwbb.png :eek:

]

If this hasn't leaked by June 30th, I will call upon everyone who I know has it.

;) Be famous, or infamous. The choice is yours.

tuplissxx

Ohhh myyy GOOOD I'm such a flop!!!

I mean google, not Google :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

another place ?? :flop:

ChicaSkas

another place happens to be the only source that can leak something.

In my personal opinion there are members on all 5 major communities that have knowledge or may even actually own it.

There's a whole ton of adolescent chatter going around, and I think it's time to grow up and show up :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MonsterVlad

another place ?? :flop:

Well, my comments automatically editing, like I don't have permission to use certain words here.

Arturo

What's even the point of keeping it just for yourself? :roll:

I agree with Chica, just leak it! :cryga:

ChicaSkas

Well, my comments automatically editing, like I don't have permission to use certain words here.

I'm sorry, we aren't allowed to mention that place on these forums. the system edits it out, and I'd rather you didnt keep mentioning it because it means I have to continue to edit it out also, thanks.

What's even the point of keeping it just for yourself? :roll:

I agree with Chica, just leak it! :cryga:

well, there are many many reasons for keeping it, I'm saying, if all the people I have heard have it, actually did have it, then it should have leaked by now. Also we just got Glitter And Grease after nearly 36 months of anticipation.

It's time, before time runs out, to leak this song that 'everybody' seems to have in their collections of rare material.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MonsterVlad

I'm sorry, we aren't allowed to mention that place on these forums. the system edits it out, and I'd rather you didnt keep mentioning it because it means I have to continue to edit it out also, thanks.

Jesus Christ, I'm sooo sorry, but this is just stupid.

Like if O.G. will leak Text Your Pictures, Out Of Control etc... you can't say here "Thanks to :cryga: for leaking".

:fail: :smh:

If this hasn't leaked by June 30th, I will call upon everyone who I know has it.

;) Be famous, or infamous. The choice is yours.

Like I said.

ChicaSkas

Like if O.G. will leak Text Your Pictures, Out Of Control etc... you can't say here "Thanks to :cryga: for leaking".

:fail::smh:

I understand. the abbreviation should be ok. At least then I can see what you mean.

display name

:fail::smh:

The thing is, have they leaked "Text Your Pictures," "Out of Control," et cetera? No. Because of them, "Glitter and Grease" leaked. Even so, it was leaked by james19709 himself, and he is also a user on here, so it is okay to thank him. :)

Gaga is Life

I'm really hoping it gets leaked. I hope my hoping pays off.

MonsterVlad

The thing is, have they leaked "Text Your Pictures," "Out of Control," et cetera? No. Because of them, "Glitter and Grease" leaked. Even so, it was leaked by james19709 himself, and he is also a user on here, so it is okay to thank him. :)

I just don't understand why I can't use O.G. Because they leaked Glitter & Grease on their forum and not here? :flop:

Archived