💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna - "La Isla Bonita" Live at Rebel Heart Tour

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

How long does info surrounding her tours circulate? Good lord. I feel like I've been hearing about the Rebel Heart tour and DVD since 2010

Not to be shady because I'm a Madonna fan but who listens to her live albums anyway? It's not like people wanna hear her live voice on the radio.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Not to be shady because I'm a Madonna fan but who listens to her live albums anyway? It's not like people wanna hear her live voice on the radio.

I do :neyde:

Her live vocals may not be the best but the live versions of the songs are really good as many of them are different from the studio albums. Just listen to this masterpiece of Erotica :diane: 

Time for new music Madge. I feel like Rebel Heart is haunting me. It's been ages since it leaked.:madge:

Antichrist
10 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Her live vocals may not be the best but the live versions of the songs are really good as many of them are different from the studio albums. Just listen to this masterpiece of Erotica :diane: 

Confessions Tour was out of this world :giveup:

22 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

that's literally the ONLY live Madonna song I ever listen to, I live for the You Thrill Me / Erotic demo mash :giveup: 

But her live vocals are so processed that I wouldn't consider them "live" :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

No shade to Madonna at all, she has many strengths as a performer, but I don't think the strength of her live shows is really her live vocals.

She has always been a quality, top-tier performer, I just don't think her performance style really has that kind of purist 'rockism' aesthetic. Nobody goes to a Madonna concert for a real raw, stripped down live-music experience. They go for her theatrical performance, the visual spectacle, her choreographed numbers.

Nothing at all wrong with that, she excels live and is an eclectic, creative and talented performer - it's just that this isn't really her appeal as a performer imo.

Here for the DVD, not so interested in a live CD.

dlioncourt91
On 9/4/2017 at 4:31 PM, that juju said:

that's literally the ONLY live Madonna song I ever listen to, I live for the You Thrill Me / Erotic demo mash :giveup: 

But her live vocals are so processed that I wouldn't consider them "live" :oprah: 

Well, they do touch up her live releases. :selena:

Archived