Taylor Swift 'booed' for hiding from fans after best friends wedding

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flu Symptom
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Ya she would. It was a friend's wedding so I would hope gaga would do this to keep attention where it should be 

Excuse me it was only her exiting out the building, not her friend or family (which would be understandable).. but it was only her. Only someone self-centred would think about their image before exiting out a building

SHALLOW

but why is she doing that? I thought she changed her look and wanted to surprise everyone at some point with it but she looks the same

12 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Ya she would. It was a friend's wedding so I would hope gaga would do this to keep attention where it should be 

We have seen Gaga at her friends' weddings.

She didn't hide and her friends are used to her being followed by paparazzi. They don't care.

FreePalestine

Chuckles

I have 3 questions:

1) How do the fans/paps know that she was there?

2) How much do bodyguards get paid for doing this?

3) Why is she so obsessed with people not making money off her?

Xoxo Adriana

SCREAMINGGG bahahahahaha

Spoiler

...and holy sh*t those "fans" are at the highest level of extra 

Can someone find  those pics of Gaga laying on the grass and spilling champagne from this wedding?

lady-gaga-435-208.jpg?w=435

We got even this emoji:excuseu:

FreePalestine

Jenny Review

she is hiding because it is part of her promotion plan in this era .

http://musiczonereview.over-blog.com/

venusfly

There's nothing wrong with what she did, if she keeps covering herself like this whenever she's moving around it discourages both fans and paparazzi from following her around, eventually they'll stop sending people after her if they're not going to get any money making shots off of her.

She may be a celebrity but she's still a human being and it must be real annoying and scary having people follow you and take pictures all the time.

Ryusei
26 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

but why is she doing that? I thought she changed her look and wanted to surprise everyone at some point with it but she looks the same

Did she look any different in her video? No... this is all what the public and the media expects her to do not what she announced she'd do or anything. She has yet to say anything this era...

27 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I have 3 questions:

1) How do the fans/paps know that she was there?

2) How much do bodyguards get paid for doing this?

3) Why is she so obsessed with people not making money off her?

1) They always know everything by stalking/insiders/sources whatever

2) Google might know this answer

3) She didnt want the attention on her because it's her best friend's special day not hers, she didnt seem surprised or anything that there were paps, she was probably uncomfortable with it since again it was her best friend (whom she knows for 13 years now iirc) 's wedding. People shouting for a wedding guest on your wedding? That's uncomfortable

Musery

JoanneMonster
50 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

By doing this shes getting even more attention

I See You

Thomas P
50 minutes ago, gagzNPawz said:

Excuse me it was only her exiting out the building, not her friend or family (which would be understandable).. but it was only her. Only someone self-centred would think about their image before exiting out a building

She didn't want to be captured by the paparazzi at that moment in time. So what?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
43 minutes ago, lego said:

We have seen Gaga at her friends' weddings.

She didn't hide and her friends are used to her being followed by paparazzi. They don't care.

We saw candids not paparazzi shots :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Flu Symptom
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

She didn't want to be captured by the paparazzi at that moment in time. So what?

Nevermind, i shouldn't have said what i've said. She's human, and we all deserve privacy especially celebrities including Taylor. So my bad

Archived