💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift 'booed' for hiding from fans after best friends wedding

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

What do you guys think? :oprah: 

Personally, I think since it is her best friends wedding she didn't want to take the attention away from her. Apparently it was 'fans' who were booing, but I think it was pissed off paparazzi who couldn't cash in on taking her photo :neyde: but then again Taylor was captured in her dress before the wedding so maybe she is being extra, idk :sweat:

In my messy era.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

Ok. Those fans are being a little extra. "We thought you loved your fans" :sharon:

Ikr :selena: 

1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I'm sure it was paparazzi, they are literally the worst :toofunny:

It probably was. They were ticked off that they couldn't take photos and sell for $$$ :madge:

In my messy era.

buttsicle

I hope that was paparazzi, because I really hope that her fans do not treat her like that :green:

She deserves privacy just like everyone else does, especially considering she's at a friend's wedding 

WOOHOO YAHAA

WildAmerican

It's so extra honestly. You're causing more of a ruckus doing that than you would be just walking out between your security. It's not like she's hiding anything, she looks the same 

Omg those "fans" were doing the most :sharon:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

gagagoogoose

Why do those "fans" remind me of some LMs on GGD complaining about Gaga's JWT backstage experience? :wtfga:

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

Why do those "fans" remind me of some LMs on GGD complaining about Gaga's JWT backstage experience? :wtfga:

:sharon: 

In my messy era.

gagagoogoose

Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the black cloth, behind the black cloth? :bon:

Archived