💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga was a fish in TEOG original video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Versace

You guys the way I see it the original concept of TEOG translated into You&I and MarryTheNight's video. Maybe Gaga had that secretly in mind. Mermaid concept and hospital rooms, it all happened. So I don't get the second-hand regrets lol. 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zazekina

Reading all the comments about how real Gaga is and how other people just want money, like...

129611412_3943621_0a511111111.gif

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

harajukumatt
9 hours ago, Censored said:

Judging by how Taylor is doing now and how Gaga performed after TEOG, yes Gags, you needed more than talent and a street. :emma:

anigif_original-grid-image-9904-14262849

Well...It's not the first time that people say that gaga acts a bit... "stubborn". Joseph Kahn was a director for a reason, he studied for that, he works with that...Imagine while you're at your work and suddenly someone is like "oh actually listen I can do your job better than you"....

And I actually really dislike Kahn because he's just gross lol but yeah. Imagine then someone change of mind and ur whole work with sets, cameras and everything... it's all just watered down. Of Course it's something that they would be mad about. 

To finish, TEOG was her first video that kinda created a real meltdown and after that the things were never the same. Not complaining but then MTN, DWUW, MR... it all happened after Gaga stopped working with mv directors that were "famous" for doing their...thing nnn (Inez & Vinoodh slayed tho...and Ruth is amazing but still dying to see a big video coming from her). John Wayne seems to be a new fan favorite and it was back on the rails with Jonas Akerlund. Just waiting to see the future 

Ashley
53 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

It would have been the best music video of her career.  Instead we got a video of her dancing.  I wish she would have let Joseph Kahn just work his magic.  It could have won her best music video of the year.  

Some times I feel she was sort of a bit cocky behind the scenes during the BTW era.  

Joseph Kahn was the cocky one actually. He refused to let her have any input so I don't blame her for being upset.

12309_original.png

4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Joseph Kahn was the cocky one actually. He refused to let her have any input so I don't blame her for being upset.

12309_original.png

This is not really different from what happened with Britney's Make Me\David Chapelle and tbh I just respect the way it is. If he was called to be a director, he wouldn't work as a "co-direct". It's a professional thing after all if we think.

ZiggyZiggs
18 minutes ago, Leeo said:

This is not really different from what happened with Britney's Make Me\David Chapelle and tbh I just respect the way it is. If he was called to be a director, he wouldn't work as a "co-direct". It's a professional thing after all if we think.

imo it should be a collaboration between the artist and the director, especially with someone like Gaga who's very hands on when it comes to her art

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

imo it should be a collaboration between the artist and the director, especially with someone like Gaga who's very hands on when it comes to her art

I totally Agree, I think the problem was like... it's not like they just met, decided "We're going to do this let's go" and everything was ready to be shot on the same moment. It takes days of discussion then hard work to build the sets and stuff, right? specially right back on BTW\TEOG when the single release was rushed because of judas feedback. They had to shoot everything and do all the concepts... and then when someone else tells "I don't want this anymore, let's just do something totally different"... I also understand because I think I would be mad aswell LOL

But for sure it's a collab. between boths to work

freebit
47 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

12309_original.png

Same.

Plus, if you commission someone to make something for you, if you're paying, you're saying. I'm Native American, and my sister does beadwork on the side, and sometimes people will bring her the ugliest color combinations imaginable, or colors that scream "white hobbyist" (like baby pinks and pale blues together, or neon colors), but she has to make it work because that's the job. I mean, I can't imagine what would happen if she did a project for someone, and used none of the colors they wanted and was like "um, it's my vision, one canvas, my ~art" and expect to be paid for something the client doesn't like at all. 

monsterdino

Sorry guys didn't knew yall already knew about this...I knew the rumoured original TEOG concept but didn't know that they ACTUALLY filmed it

This guy (he's part of pit crew from RuPaul's Drag Race) talks about it at 1:43 of this video

So apperently there's another The Edge of Glory music video that's TOTALLY different from the one that we know of today, Gaga was supposedly a mermaid and every bit of clothing she wore was Versace (Bad Romance X Mcqueen flashbacks), did Gaga pull this video off because she had an argument with Joseph Khan wich she recently revealed on tour in NYC (Joseph Kahhn is the director of TEOG and also LWYMMD, Bad Blood by Taylor Swift)

Lona Delery

We been knew

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived