💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga was a fish in TEOG original video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

@ 7.07

She says:" when I shot the music video for this song I had a fight with the director because I didn't agree with him about like... real philosophies about life. And I got into it to the set and said: do me a favour and just point this camera at this stupid New York, I am going to sing it five times and then I'm out of here... because all you need is your talent and this street, I promise you"

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

real philosophies about life

the new creative differences

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

AmericanGUY

:udidnt:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

ZiggyZiggs

wasn't the director Joseph Kahn? :laughga: 

Makes sense he's in Taylor's squad now, he prefers the Bling bling and controversy over authenticity. no wonder both of em work so well together :laughga: snakes that slither togetha make high budget mv's togetha I guess :trollga:

gagagoogoose

Well, it's true. All you need is TALENT. You can afford high budget music videos but you can't buy talent. 

tumblr_inline_nlru23qFaJ1qc4uvh.gif

PMKKARDASHiAN

I don't hate TEOG video we got but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I wasn't excited for the video I THOT we were gonna get :neyde:

I rememeber I was lurking GGD back then and the rumors of what the video was gonna be were just :giveup:

My bf at the time and I had gone over to our friends house and I had hyped the video up so hard, my friends daughter was dressed as a mermaid because she loved Gaga too and we were all drinking and when the video premiered we just kinda sat there like..... 

and THEN idk if y'all rememeber it premiering during SYTYCD but it got cut off about half way through. It was devastating to say the least. 

But I've come to appreciate the video for what it is. 

Sorcerer

"Do me a favour and just point this camera at this stupid New York, I am going to sing it five times and then I'm out of here... because all you need is your talent and this street, I promise you."

Most Lady Gaga fans don't realize how personal and powerful the music video is. All you want is some Joseph Kahn-visual effects. What matters is Gaga delivers her personal vision.

artpopulace

They're both drop-outs of Tisch... anyway Gaga doesn't need anyone limiting her creative vision.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Robinladen

The tea. Lady Gaga is a performer first and foremost and that will always set her apart from the others. You can buy a good looking music video but you can't buy talent. :classy:

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wasn't the director Joseph Kahn? :laughga: 

Makes sense he's in Taylor's squad now, he prefers the Bling bling and controversy over authenticity. no wonder both of em work so well together :laughga: snakes that slither togetha make high budget mv's togetha I guess :trollga:

1 hour ago, gagagoogoose said:

Well, it's true. All you need is TALENT. You can afford high budget music videos but you can't buy talent. 

THE TEA IS SPILLEDT. THE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. :whitney:

DaftFameMonster

Can someone explain to me the original concept? 

Archived