💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where Is Gaga's Surgery Scar?

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, gag said:

This is kinda an old topic but people generally assume that she had an arthroscopic hip surgery (which only scars 3 small punctures) rather than a hip incision:

Reveal hidden contents

hip_arthroscopy_portals.jpg

I don't know how true this is but it explains the lack of long scars and explains smaller punctures:

BTnIf52CYAAxI4F.jpg

little ****ing detectives :diane:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scar on her belly was a birthmark.

"I had a huge birthmark at the place, and when I was seven, it grew bigger and had a strange shape, it just looked very dangerous."
The doctors advised their parents to take an operation: "They feared that I have skin cancer or at least could have developed it"

I read it in a german magazine "BRAVO" 2009. You can read it if you search in google: lady gaga narbe....its in german 

Ashley
59 minutes ago, Dread Monster said:

BTnIf52CYAAxI4F.jpg

Ouch, the upper right pic is making me queasy. I can't imagine being drilled into like that! I feel bad Gaga had to go through that.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, gag said:

This is kinda an old topic but people generally assume that she had an arthroscopic hip surgery (which only scars 3 small punctures) rather than a hip incision:

Reveal hidden contents

hip_arthroscopy_portals.jpg

I don't know how true this is but it explains the lack of long scars and explains smaller punctures:

BTnIf52CYAAxI4F.jpg

This...she got the BEST AND LEAST invasive surgery and probably has had tons of scar treatments after

She obviously still suffers from pain, but she has access to the best medical help anywhere really...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss

I personally don't believe she had the operation. I think she struggled with her mental health at that time. I'm not judging her by the way. 

But I always wondered how famous people have babies and don't have saggy tummies and stretch marks like normal moms do. I think when you are rich you can pay to look beautiful and scarless so if she had the op she would have had it cosmetically fixed

Modern Ecstasy2
14 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I personally don't believe she had the operation. I think she struggled with her mental health at that time. I'm not judging her by the way. 

But I always wondered how famous people have babies and don't have saggy tummies and stretch marks like normal moms do. I think when you are rich you can pay to look beautiful and scarless so if she had the op she would have had it cosmetically fixed

Why do you think she would lie about having hip surgery?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

There is an interview with the doctor who did the procedure. Gaga had the operation. 

Maleficent
5 hours ago, Stefani Kinney said:

lady-gaga3.png

What dafuq is happening in the photo on the right? And why does it look like she’s about to pour that drink down her bikini bottoms on the left? 

bitchimtrying

She might have had the surgery done from the inner thigh, so her scar would be on her pelvis/by her crotch. 

Sneaky Oliver
20 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

What dafuq is happening in the photo on the right? And why does it look like she’s about to pour that drink down her bikini bottoms on the left? 

she's checking if her pubes are showing up :spin: jk

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Glamourpuss
18 hours ago, unicornborn said:

Why do you think she would lie about having hip surgery?

I don't like accusing gaga of lying. That makes it sound more sinister. I think of it more as a little white lie as damage control for her career. We all know she went through a blackout and then her career started to take a dive around that time. I think Gaga needed a good excuse to cancel some concerts. There's just something about the official story that doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps I should have kept it to myself because I'm not here to criticise Gaga and she has my full support. But it's just my own personal theory. Perhaps I don't want to believe that Gaga suffered as much as she did. :emma:

Modern Ecstasy2
23 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't like accusing gaga of lying. That makes it sound more sinister. I think of it more as a little white lie as damage control for her career. We all know she went through a blackout and then her career started to take a dive around that time. I think Gaga needed a good excuse to cancel some concerts. There's just something about the official story that doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps I should have kept it to myself because I'm not here to criticise Gaga and she has my full support. But it's just my own personal theory. Perhaps I don't want to believe that Gaga suffered as much as she did. :emma:

Fair enough, and I don't believer you are criticizing or judging her. And I understand not wanting to believe how much pain she was really in. She pushed herself way too much through the btwb and she didn't want or wasn't able to be open about it because she wants to be strong for us all the time. I was at the Montreal show where it all went down and I am telling you, I won't forget that night. The pain she was in was very obvious and very real and watching her push through the end of the show after Scheibe was the worst. It was real.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

FfFfFfFF
On 8/24/2017 at 10:08 PM, Saint Hollywood said:

Probably an appendix removal or something :selena:

The appendix is not there though. :air: 

JazzGa
On 8/24/2017 at 3:07 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

She has a scar there though :gum::selena:

Gaga did have her appendix removed, I think I remember reading about it in like 2008. There are some ultra high-def photos of one of her first editorials she did for maybe Cosmo. They are so high-def you can see the tiny blonde hairs on her body, every pore and freckle. You can clearly see an appendix scar too. The photos are probably still floating around in the Outtakes thread somewhere but I don't feel like finding them rn lol 

EDIT: I stand corrected! It was a birth mark removal scar, not an appendectomy scar

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived