💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Last JWT Show

Will Stehlik

Featured Posts

Will Stehlik

Hi monsters!

I just got a GA ticket for her last show in LA at The Forum on the 18th (also the anniversary of Joannes passing). I could not be more exited and I just wanted to share my excitement with the fandom! Anyone who has tickets for the last show, let me know! Also, do we think the show will be filmed or live streamed like The Monster Ball and Artrave? 

Yeah I think you should live stream it :giggle:

Have fun! I'm sure that show's gonna be super emotional and full of surprises.

Will Stehlik
Just now, MrA said:

Yeah I think you should live stream it :giggle:

Haha If Yahoo isn't going to step up I might have too. Best case scenario we get another HBO special!

Talent

Oh, that's freaking amazing. Enjoy the concert. :rockstar:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Ernie Swift

Rock in Rio is for sure going to be live streamed but I hope Gaga films an arena show and releases it. The arena version is too phenomenal!

Love Love Love

Will Stehlik
33 minutes ago, Ernie Swift said:

Rock in Rio is for sure going to be live streamed but I hope Gaga films an arena show and releases it. The arena version is too phenomenal!

omg when did that get announced because I totally missed it!? Is she doing a special performance? or the full Joanne show? I'm so pumped now holy cowz

Ernie Swift
11 minutes ago, Will Stehlik said:

omg when did that get announced because I totally missed it!? Is she doing a special performance? or the full Joanne show? I'm so pumped now holy cowz

The Rock in Rio festival is always live streamed every year! :giveup: And apparently it's supposed to be a full Joanne show, although it may be slightly different.

Love Love Love

Archived