💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Theory: new song/single at RiR, to be performed at the European leg

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Remember when Gaga said she is "absolutely" going to release new music on tour? I was thinking about when she would actually drop it and thought what if she released a new song/single at Rock In Rio and added it to the setlist for the European leg?

Do you think this scenario is likely/possible?  

JR Gg

Yeah right releasing BTW 2.0 so all the gays in brazil will buy it and make it no.1 worldwide :selena: fantastic idea that she will nevah do :selena:

SHOOKGA

Honestly its predictable to have a new song debut at rir lmfao

Not very born this way of you 😫

Lucas

If I remember correctly, the question was "will you perform new music?" not "will you release new music?". What if Gaga thought the interviewer was talking about the music from Joanne ?

Enceladus
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

If I remember correctly, the question was "will you perform new music?" not "will you release new music?". What if Gaga thought the interviewer was talking about the music from Joanne ?

I think the interviewer asked obvisiouly about NEW music. If Gaga really misunderstood the meaning of the question then ":selena:"

Lucas
3 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

I think the interviewer asked obvisiouly about NEW music. If Gaga really misunderstood the meaning of the question then ":selena:"

I don't know. It feels weird that she said "oh definitely" when she's been keeping everything a secret and didn't hype anything in the Joanne era

PlanetChromatica

I could see this happening, especially because she did the same with Coachella and they are the same type of platform. Also south america makes up a huge amount of audience that make youtube views so high so if she releases a new song and debuts a performance at the biggest music festival there it could make a huge impact on her streams.

BadJudas

It could be the best scenario for her. A Coachella 2.0 [But not a The Cure 2.0 please, she needs to released the LG5 lead which was made by RedOne.]

MoonIsRising
19 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

It could be the best scenario for her. A Coachella 2.0 [But not a The Cure 2.0 please, she needs to released the LG5 lead which was made by RedOne.]

Stop with that, she'll never release it 

BadJudas
17 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

Never say never sis'.

yes and
17 hours ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

never say never

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

PanPikus

I think she will release or at least perform new song at RiR. When tour started and she didn't sing anything new,  first date which came to my mind was RiR, cause it will have live stream, like Coachella.
I hope I'm not wrong :gum:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Slayer
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I don't know. It feels weird that she said "oh definitely" when she's been keeping everything a secret and didn't hype anything in the Joanne era

I doubt she thought the interviewer meant music from Joanne. It's kind of a given that she'd perform the Joanne album at the Joanne World Tour. :selena:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

bitchimtrying
6 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Remember when Gaga said she is "absolutely" going to release new music on tour? I was thinking about when she would actually drop it and thought what if she released a new song/single at Rock In Rio and added it to the setlist for the European leg?

Do you think this scenario is likely/possible?  

I would say it's possible but unlikely. 

Archived