💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do all these people dislike Katy?

heda97

Featured Posts

PsychicGuru

I personally felt so defeated watching Lady Gaga, who I felt such a personal connection with, descend into oblivion, almost costing her career during ARTPOP. KatyKats were brutal against her, and watching Katy, (who lesbihonest was not nearly as artistic, poetic, or vocaly skilled) ascend through the charts.

Although I recognize it might have not been Katy's fault (obviously she's just doing her job) I couldn't help but feel jealous and hurt, so seeing Witness crumble has been selfishly satisfying.

HOWEVER THAT BEING SAID,

Swish Swish is my guilty pleasure song. It's pure. It's garbage. It's a bop.
This new "Idgaf" Katy is giving me ARTPOP vibes and I love it.

Also, seeing Gaga grow so much and come back to the public eye is so wonderful.

Gaga's #1 fan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I could care less about the Katy vs. Gaga stuff. I just don't like her music or her pop persona. Katy Perry would come on the radio and I couldn't change the station fast enough. :ladyhaha:

Its just a personal preference. Her songs are catchy and I get why she has fans, but I just don't like her music and never have. It's annoying to me.

I do feel bad that she is failing so badly though. I don't get hot seeing people do poorly at things that they love. 

⚯͛

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

I personally felt so defeated watching Lady Gaga, who I felt such a personal connection with, descend into oblivion, almost costing her career during ARTPOP. KatyKats were brutal against her, and watching Katy, (who lesbihonest was not nearly as artistic, poetic, or vocaly skilled) ascend through the charts.

Although I recognize it might have not been Katy's fault (obviously she's just doing her job) I couldn't help but feel jealous and hurt, so seeing Witness crumble has been selfishly satisfying.

HOWEVER THAT BEING SAID,

Swish Swish is my guilty pleasure song. It's pure. It's garbage. It's a bop.
This new "Idgaf" Katy is giving me ARTPOP vibes and I love it.

Also, seeing Gaga grow so much and come back to the public eye is so wonderful.

This basically. And have your first like! Welcome to GGD.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RAMROD

Easy, here's an Illustration

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NotGeigh
1 hour ago, AmericanGUY said:

Applause vs. Roar left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. then the whole "i guess green wigs and mechanical horses are the new thing now" tweet. but mostly bc the KatyKats ridiculed Gaga during the ARTPOP era and now that Katy is having an era worse than ARTPOP, it's almost like revenge in a sense.

This and mostly this :golfclap:

tbh I don't hate hate her but see some reason why monsters could. I love her personality but her music and persona feels comedic/annoying now to me.. I know this is KP not LDR but she feels more like a sellout than a genuine pop artist now. 

Example: turning "wokeness" into a gimmick 

Because for some reason people think that "who sells more" and "who did it better" apparently matters in the grand scheme of life. 

It's all very High School. 

First of all, Katy had plenty to say about the Alejandro music video. 

Then, after Katy releases Ur So Gay and I Kissed a GIrl, proving she didn't give a **** about lgbt equality, Gaga sings Born This Way at the 2010 VMA's and suddenly Katy is an lgbt icon with the release of the Firework music video. That was extremely obvious.

All the pop girls were jumping on the bandwagon that Gaga start back then though. It wasn't just Katy.

One of the main things that has kept it going with Katy is Prism vs ARTPOP. 

It doesn't help Katy's case that she has very little talent, and zero artistic integrity. She literally only cares about hits.

That's just a few things.

ENVYotb73

If Id been aware of some of that some I would certainly have developed some distaste for her. I like a couple of her songs just fine although I always felt she was lacking the depth of Gaga as an artist. 

And she had a poor taste in men, in my opinion. Russel Brand is just obnoxious.

Im very new to the boards but it seems like there is a lot of dislike for ARTPOP, which confuses me some. There is a lot I like on that album and the tour was excellent!

blackpink

Because the Kats were feeling themselves too much for a long ass time but got the karma they deserve for dragging us.

4 whole years of their bullshit and now the table has turned. 

Poor malnourished Kats.

tenor.gif

jk lol I like Katy :gaycat: I like some kats too. 

LateToCult
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I thought the name was "Joanne Angel" and I almost died!  :toofunny:

Meruk Holland
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

This is just a pleasant reminder that **** has never taken itself seriously. Didgeridoo me and right in front of my salad are just the new ones.

Anyhow, I see a lot of jokes about and shade thrown at Katy, but if there is any hate from monsters, its not towards her (usually), but at her Katykats.

tellemhone
46 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Because the Kats were feeling themselves too much for a long ass time but got the karma they deserve for dragging us.

4 whole years of their bullshit and now the table has turned. 

Poor malnourished Kats.

tenor.gif

So Katy deserves to flop because her fans were mean? 

:air: :air: :air:

I believe more than hate,we all have empathy for Katy.She's going through something obviously.

and if it weren't for biggest snake Taylor,Katy was a snake too.She's just playing victim cos Taylor bit instead of her,and I reallly believe she tried to bite Tay...

LittleMonster20

Because she has an awful attitude,no talent,and just is not worth being called one of the biggest pop stars right now.Her new album Witness completely flopped,and even though I'm kind of sorry for her,now she can experience how it feels,instead of making fun and imitating people who were once in a similar era with lower sales(the whole ARTPOP thing for example).

Archived