Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meet and greet

Leslie Crisos

Featured Posts

Leslie Crisos

Read a lot about meet and greet for this tour.  But no one mentioned how the picture is given to the six people in picture.  

Is it an actual picture or is it emailed?  I haven't seen many pics of meet and greet online.

andy232000

From what i´ve heard is that they´ll email you like a week to 10ish days after your show. they´ll ask you for your contact

SiliconeMonster

Firstly, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not really a M&G. It really is just a photo op (lol brb still crying I didn't get to hug her :selena:)

Secondly, It takes 7 days usually. They email u the pics in a zip file on Dropbox so all pics from that night and all groups are together. And luckily I stayed in contact with everyone in my group, and THEY ended up having to send the email to me because the organizers forgot I was in the pic :nails: 

I was pretty pissed.

Find your freedom in the music

Emailed. 

A lot of photos haven't been appearing because I know with artRAVE photos, many image and fan sites stole the images and posted them on their galleries, so maybe it's a privacy thing.

Leslie Crisos

Yikes about not getting the pics emailed to you!!

If that happens to us who do we contact.  This is making me nervous.

I would do it anyway.  Love her so much!!!

SiliconeMonster
35 minutes ago, Leslie Crisos said:

Yikes about not getting the pics emailed to you!!

If that happens to us who do we contact.  This is making me nervous.

I would do it anyway.  Love her so much!!!

You would contact Slotix. Whose customer service sucks. :selena: I'd recommend getting in contact with 2-3 people from your group. That is the most reliable source tbh

Find your freedom in the music

Archived