Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts a pic of her legs!

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

freebit
23 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Why do people hate Christian, he's so adorable:selena: I want one

I think it's for a myriad of reasons - he's older, not as "hot" to some fans as TK, he dated and broke up with Maggie from The Walking Dead just before dating Gaga, and he works for her (he's her agent in charge of endorsements at CAA).Plus, I think some stans would rather see her with someone else, like another celeb or artist. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm a little Kinneyster but this is very cute. Hope he treats her right!!!

and when he's back at 10:30 has bought her eggs.

LateToCult
13 minutes ago, freebit said:

I think it's for a myriad of reasons - he's older, not as "hot" to some fans as TK, he dated and broke up with Maggie from The Walking Dead just before dating Gaga, and he works for her (he's her agent in charge of endorsements at CAA).Plus, I think some stans would rather see her with someone else, like another celeb or artist. 

I think it's because he already has a daughter too. I saw someone complaining about that once.

40 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Why do people hate Christian, he's so adorable:selena: I want one

Because a large portion of this site (as made evident by that poll) is comprised of thirsty gay men who want to practice sodomy with Taylor Kinney and are not as attracted to Christian. I think he seems nice! I want sticky notes on my wall.

18 minutes ago, freebit said:

Has this fanbase forgotten the she started dating Christian less than second after breaking off her ENGAGEMENT with Taylor? And she knew Christian while she was still with Taylor, so...that is more potentially scandalous on her part then his. 

2 hours ago, RaRaRamen said:

queen of legs 

bplxc4z.png

Is this photo shopped though? Cause them shoulders should math them hips, but they don't... :reductive:

JustYouandI
1 hour ago, jvckk said:

I'm glad he's making her happy, she deserves it. I could really see him being the man she marries and has kids with. 

She seems in love and content with life. I really think she will marry him.

JustYouandI

This is all the information I needed to be certain that after JWT is done we are in for several years of absence filled with a wedding and kids :selena:. LG6 2024. 

Even if I'm a little cynical, lol, about them I'm glad she is in love and subtly being open about, not throwing it in people's face like some celebs in relationships do but showing everyone (including me) that she doesn't give a single fuk about what anyone thinks of him. 

And that message is pretty cute.

Miracle
55 minutes ago, Doot said:

Because a large portion of this site (as made evident by that poll) is comprised of thirsty gay men who want to practice sodomy with Taylor Kinney and are not as attracted to Christian. I think he seems nice! I want sticky notes on my wall.

I think Christian is hotter than Kinney, actually

sara57
57 minutes ago, Doot said:

Has this fanbase forgotten the she started dating Christian less than second after breaking off her ENGAGEMENT with Taylor? And she knew Christian while she was still with Taylor, so...that is more potentially scandalous on her part then his. 

Edit 1: She started dating Christian 6 MONTHS after she broke up with Taylor. More than a second I guess. 

Edit 2: She knew Christian while she was still with Taylor bc he has been working for her since January 2016. Ofc they knew each other, that doesn't mean they had something at that moment. They were then connected with the job. Not scandalous at all. 

JustYouandI
6 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Edit 1: She started dating Christian 6 MONTHS after she broke up with Taylor. More than a second I guess. 

Edit 2: She knew Christian while she was still with Taylor bc he has been working for her since January 2016. Ofc they knew each other, that doesn't mean they had something at that moment. They were then connected with the job. Not scandalous at all. 

We dont know when they started dating, though. 

PerfectIllusion
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Idk...drag me if you want but there's just something about him that seems creepy and I just don't "see" them as a couple

:shrug:

We haven't even heard him speak :smh: y'all judge him by his appearance and age...

8 minutes ago, sara57 said:

We do not know the exact date (we only know the first photograph taken) that they started dating, but in general, 6 months after being engaged can be construed by some as very quick. I could give two shits who she dates (unless its Ryan Gosling then I am here for it), but I am just noting reactions that people have had in these types of situations. It's her romantic life, not mine, so it doesn't bother nor affect me, I was simply responding to the comment about how fast Christian started dating her after his last lady.

I didn't say they had something. I was responding to the " he dated and broke up with Maggie from The Walking Dead just before dating Gaga, and he works for her (he's her agent in charge of endorsements at CAA)" comment, which alludes that he is sneaky or something because he immediately began dating Gaga. For all we know, Gaga could 10 years from now say Taylor and her ended because she had an affair. Or they ended because of distance, she quickly grew close to Christian and they started dating. No one knows. But if people are saying they don't like HIM because of how fast he started dating her after his breakup, the exact same logic applies to HER. 

Archived