💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is merch sold?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

In preparation for my show on September 4, I will be brining somewhere in the line of $200. My dad will be driving to Montreal from ottawa, and he will sit outside the venue the entire night until it's done. Little does he know, he will also be giving me $50, so I have $200 to go in. 

I will be ready for this merch, but I need to know where to go to find it, so once again, where is merch being sold?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Its inside the Bell centre after you pass the thing where they scan you and your ticket. you will see them its not hard to find at all! ☺️

Have an amazing show i'll be there too

Btw there's tons of restaurants close to the bell centre where your dad can go and chill while waiting for the show to be over

Daenerys

There were huge merch stands right where GA lined up at my show so maybe it'll be the same for you?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

gagarox

Wait but why are u letting ur dad sit outside... convince ha to attend buy ha a ticket and increase queen's tour gross 😎

Thomas P
1 hour ago, alejandro24 said:

Wait but why are u letting ur dad sit outside... convince ha to attend buy ha a ticket and increase queen's tour gross 😎

It was hard getting one ticket for myself

Enigma

I'm going to Montreal too but I have a CTM package, should I buy merch before the show or after if I want a good place ? I'm confused :oprah:

not asher613
4 hours ago, Thomas P said:

In preparation for my show on September 4, I will be brining somewhere in the line of $200. My dad will be driving to Montreal from ottawa, and he will sit outside the venue the entire night until it's done. Little does he know, he will also be giving me $50, so I have $200 to go in. 

I will be ready for this merch, but I need to know where to go to find it, so once again, where is merch being sold?

Jwt official merch is shite. There's lots of rad stuff happening on the internet tho. Find something you like and support a working artist!

Spoiler

It really is not very good

Thomas P
12 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Jwt official merch is shite. There's lots of rad stuff happening on the internet tho. Find something you like and support a working artist!

Reveal hidden contents

It really is not very good

Looks amazing so :awkney:

Archived