Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is The Come To Mama package worth it?

flynn99

Featured Posts

flynn99

Hi,

I am definitely going to see the JWT if Gaga comes to Australia.

I just wanted to ask if the come to mama package worth it? People are saying in the mosphpit you can't even see Gaga with all of the stage moving and seating is the best option but I don't know. Please help.

Black Jesus †

FATCAT

Well, the faults in the General Admission depends on where you stand. If you're hella close to the stage, you won't be able to see when she raises the stage, and if you get way in the back/under bridges, you'll have issues seeing a few performances well.

Overall though, when you're 10 feet from Gaga, and you're surrounded by people that know every lyric, it's a special experience that seats just won't have. If you can get low-low seats, then those might be nice for some angles, but you're stuck there, and won't be able to move with Gaga across the floor. 

So, GA is worth it. CTM package gets you in early (you can pick the best spot to see the stage/not be under a bridge) and you get merch! (I think it's a phone charger lanyard, the clear Joanne backpack, and (something else?), but yea, worth it (if you can afford it)

Purr more, hiss less.

flynn99
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Well, the faults in the General Admission depends on where you stand. If you're hella close to the stage, you won't be able to see when she raises the stage, and if you get way in the back/under bridges, you'll have issues seeing a few performances well.

Overall though, when you're 10 feet from Gaga, and you're surrounded by people that know every lyric, it's a special experience that seats just won't have. If you can get low-low seats, then those might be nice for some angles, but you're stuck there, and won't be able to move with Gaga across the floor. 

So, GA is worth it. CTM package gets you in early (you can pick the best spot to see the stage/not be under a bridge) and you get merch! (I think it's a phone charger lanyard, the clear Joanne backpack, and (something else?), but yea, worth it (if you can afford it)

Thank you so much!! I am definitly getting CTM now!!!  I am prepared to sleep outside the night before lmao. I've seen a lot of live footage and It shouldn't be that hard to find an awesome spot that's not under a bridge. 

And I think it's a guitar pick as well in the package, not sure.

Thank you :))

Black Jesus †

FATCAT
1 minute ago, flynn99 said:

Thank you so much!! I am definitly getting CTM now!!!  I am prepared to sleep outside the night before lmao. I've seen a lot of live footage and It shouldn't be that hard to find an awesome spot that's not under a bridge. 

And I think it's a guitar pick as well in the package, not sure.

Thank you :))

You get in early, and it's a limited number of CTM for each show, so don't worry to much about sleeping overnight as much as getting there early in the morning!

Purr more, hiss less.

flynn99
Just now, FATCAT said:

You get in early, and it's a limited number of CTM for each show, so don't worry to much about sleeping overnight as much as getting there early in the morning!

OH yeah good point. Thank you!!!

Black Jesus †

19 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

so there's space to move around?

flynn99
Just now, orb1tx said:

Not much as the moshpit will be full but i guess there will be a little

Black Jesus †

FATCAT
1 hour ago, orb1tx said:

When Gaga is on the move, a few past dates had room for the crowd to shift, so somewhat.

Purr more, hiss less.

BlingNotTheMusic

CTM is worth every cent. You have to wait but not as long as GA waits for half as good spots. 

NecroManny
2 hours ago, flynn99 said:

Hi,

I am definitely going to see the JWT if Gaga comes to Australia.

I just wanted to ask if the come to mama package worth it? People are saying in the mosphpit you can't even see Gaga with all of the stage moving and seating is the best option but I don't know. Please help.

MOSHPITS? I would love to see that a Gaga show tbh. 

Lets see the real Heavy Metal Lovers;)original.gif

Justice4ARTPOP

Archived