❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Creating my JWT outfit

Enigma

Featured Posts

KANEGAGA
28 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

We've already had this,so...

P/s: Gaga knew the best and she didn't want to repeat. She created her own experience and world with Artrave which turned out pretty great.

Plus Kylies dancers = HOT HOT HOT!

Lee Ng
1 hour ago, KANEGAGA said:

Plus Kylies dancers = HOT HOT HOT!

I spotted Jeremy aka Mark's boyfriend, though:sweat:

Enigma

OK guys so I decided to go for dark Joanne instead (promise I'll bring back the greek gods some day :giveup: Act II tour maybe ? :neyde:)

gallery-1480706299-hbz-gaga-hat-embed.pn 

I'll DIY a hat similar to this, with things hanging from it, i'll try to give them a tentacular style if that makes sense, as a nod to Coachella :oprah:

Also I'll add a funeral veil, since Joanne is about loss, also it fits the DarkGa aesthetic :hor:

tumblr_ohrl705uGc1uciceco1_500.png?width 

I'm also strongly inspired by this. I'll try to recreate the skirt thing and wear a croptop (maybe the one they sell at the tour). Any ideas of how tho ? :awkney:

For the face I'm tied between sunglasses (like on the pic), those masquerade masks, a plague doctor mask maybe & some superbowl face jewellry thing...

I'll probably have dark lipstick.

I'll try to add subtle hints of The Witching Hour (even if we don't know if it's legit), like maybe a pentagram on my belly or something :toofunny:

And maybe some Countess references, like the glove, or just fake blood.

Oh and I'd like to wear a wig, but I don't know which color... White / silver would be nice. But tbh I'm only wearing it to snatch it and throw it on the stage during John Wayne :sis:

Thots ? Too messy ? Basic ? Anything to change / add / remove ? Tips on how to do that ? Any form of help is welcum :lolly:

Archived