๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Creating my JWT outfit

Enigma

Featured Posts

Enigma

(Sorry, I didn't know where to post thisย :toofunny:)

So hi everyone, I'm asking for your help since I'm going to see ha for the first time in Montreal on September 4 and I want to create a outfit for the occasion.

I thought Joanne was too basic in terms of fashion for my taste so I thought about it a lot and I came to the conclusion that I should try to combine every of her eras into one outfit.

Soooo I'm basically asking you to suggest me pieces of clothings that would represent each era kinda well, while being not too complicated to make, but also iconic.

I have some ideas but I'm scared that it won't mix well at all and will be a messย :awkney:

ARTPOP FACE MAKEUP + TF LIGHTNING BOLT

yZMrOdS.pngย 

8OJJgek.pngย 

(One eye each)

JOANNE / BTW HAT

gZZRpa3.jpgย 

JOANNE + BTW + TF OUTFIT

1lYHP2E.png

This but a more BTW jacket &ย a glittery top like in the picture

ย 

The Fame Monster is nowhere to be seen tho, and I tought I could also try a ''dark Joanne'' thing instead. I also love the BR outfit from the JWT very much, so I tought I could try to find / craft a similar mask and do some kind of greek gods / ARTPOP inspired thing since it's my favorite era.

Thots ?ย :hor:

lost in limbo

We definely have some great ideas here from you!

Personally, the only bad idea is the face paint with the bolt, just too messy to me.

But my favorite idea is definitely the dark Joanne and the greek gods ones, u should focus on those!

Spoiler

That greek gods made me think how much I wish ARTPOP had focused more on greek mythology :air:ย 

ย 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Irrelevant
6 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:
Spoiler

That greek gods made me think how much I wish ARTPOP had focused more on greek mythology :air:ย 

ย 

Imagine the tour :giveup:

๊ด‘์•ผ๋กœ ๊ฑธ์–ด๊ฐ€ ์•Œ์•„ ๋„ค home ground

lost in limbo
Just now, Irrelevant said:

Ikr :giveup:

I wanted a story about the Godess of Love, with a story and killing outfits and tech and greek mythology and symbology all over the place and the props would be soooo beautiful :giveup:

Then she goes and makes a rave :poot:ย 

Irrelevant
Just now, Eclipsa said:

I wanted a story about the Godess of Love, with a story and killing outfits and tech and greek mythology and symbology all over the place and the props would be soooo beautiful :giveup:

At least we got a seashell bikiniย :selena:

๊ด‘์•ผ๋กœ ๊ฑธ์–ด๊ฐ€ ์•Œ์•„ ๋„ค home ground

lost in limbo
Just now, Irrelevant said:

At least we got a seashell bikiniย :selena:

It wasn't even the original one, that bra was too plastic for my taste and don't get me started on those fishnets and the changes to the wig :selena:ย 

Enigma
2 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

SAME GURLย :giveup:

Thanks for your feedbacks ! I must agree that the face idea is really messyย :toofunny:ย If I do the greek gods thing ARTPOP will still be represented so that's great...

So I'll probably do this mask

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXJg7iu4kp2ZBkAm4tGtaย 

EDIT :ย tryย :neyde:

I don't know for the outfit itself though... I just found this cheesy pic but I'd like to have this blue thing... how do you call it... ? A shawl ?

7880a73da348873f4f67aff5a4ce5498--greek-ย 

+ The seashell bikiniย :hor:

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

SAME GURLย :giveup:

Thanks for your feedbacks ! I must agree that the face idea is really messyย :toofunny:ย If I do the greek gods thing ARTPOP will still be represented so that's great...

So I'll probably do this mask

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXJg7iu4kp2ZBkAm4tGtaย 

EDIT :ย tryย :neyde:

I don't know for the outfit itself though... I just found this cheesy pic but I'd like to have this blue thing... how do you call it... ? A shawl ?

7880a73da348873f4f67aff5a4ce5498--greek-ย 

+ The seashell bikiniย :hor:

That's such a good idea actually!!

KleinGa

Sounds amazing. I personally love the Applause facepaint, I loved it from the very beginning. If I ever get to see her, I'm definitely doing thatย :flutter:

arrtpop

I'm gonna be kind of basic and just wear the red Coachella hoodie along with tight black jeans to kin of recreate her look.

aphrodite

Lee Ng
32 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

ย 

30 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

We'veย already had this,so...

P/s: Gaga knew the best and she didn't want to repeat. She created her own experience and world with Artrave which turned out pretty great.

lost in limbo
Just now, Lee Ng said:

ย 

We'veย already had this,so...

ย 

No.

Shipper

Im just wearing something black with my black platforms. ย Thats it. ย 

Im not creative enough.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived