💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

For those with a Come to Mama Package

TealJesus

Featured Posts

TealJesus

ALRIGHT. Those who purchased a GA Come to Mama package, what's the deal? What time did you get there to line up? Where did you stand? I'm attending the Las Vegas show this Friday and am trying to figure out of when to get there especially with having the Come to Mama package since I would like to be pretty much front row if possible.

Tempest

So I just went to the Tacoma show and I was 23rd in line for CTM  

I showed up to line up at 6am but the come to mama line was still pretty short until 10am. Like maybe only 10 people behind me. I say definitely get there before noon. They let us Into the arena at 3, handed out the merch at 2:30. 

I got front row without any issue and even some GA got really close. What I heard was that the first 600 GA were let in immediately after ctm had all gone in. My friend had ga and ended up right behind me!

I chose to stand in the front row on the right side of the front stage, near the second stage and bridge. Honestly I wish I went to the left side though because she spent a lot more time over there. 

6 hours ago, Tempest said:

So I just went to the Tacoma show and I was 23rd in line for CTM  

I showed up to line up at 6am but the come to mama line was still pretty short until 10am. Like maybe only 10 people behind me. I say definitely get there before noon. They let us Into the arena at 3, handed out the merch at 2:30. 

I got front row without any issue and even some GA got really close. What I heard was that the first 600 GA were let in immediately after ctm had all gone in. My friend had ga and ended up right behind me!

I chose to stand in the front row on the right side of the front stage, near the second stage and bridge. Honestly I wish I went to the left side though because she spent a lot more time over there. 

If I get there at 3 will that be too late? 

Thrasher

I went for CTM package because i don't wanna start to be in line at 7am like i did for past Gaga's concerts where i had GA and i was exhausted. With CTM you'll be front row for sure (wherever you choose to stand since she has multiple stages) or have 1-2 people in front of you in the worst case, so late in the morning it's okay imo. 

(I'm going to my date with a coach which should arrive at the venue around 12pm)

“Come over, when you’re sober”

What is the best time to line up for this package ? Should I line up before the time they tell us to be there for ?

Rantconteur

"Honestly I wish I went to the left side though because she spent a lot more time over there. "

Left side facing stage?

Thanks.

Archived