• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, clearly fake. But I can't @ some of you making jokes about that girl's small boobs. So whaaaat. :roll:

x2  :sick:

Miley did an interview with THR about the upcoming Bangerz Tour!

1. Feast your eyes on a massive screen. "That's something I've actually had to fight for a little bit," she said, most inspired by the visuals on Madonna's tours. "It isn't the easiest thing to travel with in the space that we're using, and in some of the cities, my screen is actually too large... each city is going to be the biggest that it can be, and the best that their arena will allow us to have. Everything will always feel big... some of the stuff we're doing is so dope." And rather than wowing with onstage stunts, Cyrus will only enter and exit on a spectacular prop, focusing on singing entirely live in between.

2. Look out for more of her four-legged friends. "Our whole tour is literally based on animals!" she said, noting that much of the content is especially sketched by Ren & Stimpy creator John Kricfalusi, including "imaginative animals he's made on his own." She recalled that the two recently became close over dinner, when he sketched the starstruck singer for two hours.

3. Expect more than confetti to fall from the sky. "I'm giving lots of junk away," she teased, rather than offering a wide selection of tour merchandise. "This is my mom's worst nightmare, because I always hoard things from when I go to concerts... all the kids always want to keep the confetti, but I want to give them real things to collect."

4. Self-parodies will make appearances. "I don't have a hard time making fun of myself, so the whole thing is making the way people perceive me and doing that even more, be the character myself," she said of the 2013 throwbacks present in the set list. "That's what I think I've been representing, more than anything, in the past year. Being fun and carefree, and that's really what the show represents." She did confirm, "we're definitely bringing some kitties."
PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Turns 21: A Look Back at Her Wild Year

5. Less is still more for tour costumes. Each designer was given a different section to outfit Cyrus for, so look out for looks from Marc Jacobs, The Blonds, and Jeremy Scott as well as archive pieces from Bob Mackie. "Clothes for me, or lack thereof, say a lot," she joked of her traveling costume closet.

6. The concert has no time limit. Though the show, directed by Diane Martel, has a set list that spans 90-minutes, Cyrus made sure to preserve the acoustic section of her previous tours. This part of the concert will be comprised of acoustic renditions of her hits as well as covers, and "can go for as long as I want," depending on the city and the audience's energy. Still she noted that most of her set list will root from her most recent album, with her previous hits only barely sprinkled in.

7. Special guests are guaranteed. "I have friends that worked on my album in all of these cities, so anytime I'm in the same city, I'm definitely gonna drag everybody out," she said of Future, Mike Wills Made It and other Bangerz collaborators.

8. Get ready for girl power. Opening acts Sky Ferrera and Icona Pop were strategically chosen, says Cyrus. "I think it's hard for friends that are in their 20s to be friends with other girls, there's a lot of competition, and what I love about her is we've never felt that way," she said of Ferrera, adding that "Icona, they had a really good year, and I think they're a band that people can look out to be rising even more." She noted that she sees herself as a feminist and likes to fill her work environments with as many women as possible.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/miley-cyrus-bangerz-tour-8-671335

Expect more than confetti to fall from the sky. "I'm giving lots of junk away," she teased, rather than offering a wide selection of tour merchandise. "This is my mom's worst nightmare, because I always hoard things from when I go to concerts... all the kids always want to keep the confetti, but I want to give them real things to collect."

OMG YES

This part of the concert will be comprised of acoustic renditions of her hits as well as covers, and "can go for as long as I want," depending on the city and the audience's energy. Still she noted that most of her set list will root from her most recent album, with her previous hits only barely sprinkled in.

BARELY?

Sis :giveup:

PaperIz

I AM SCREAMING! THE TOUR SOUNDS AMAZING! I especially love the big screens and that the man who did Ren and Stimpy is drawing stuff for her :flutter: I can't even see straight lol. 

Expect more than confetti to fall from the sky. "I'm giving lots of junk away," she teased, rather than offering a wide selection of tour merchandise. "This is my mom's worst nightmare, because I always hoard things from when I go to concerts... all the kids always want to keep the confetti, but I want to give them real things to collect."

OMG YES

This part of the concert will be comprised of acoustic renditions of her hits as well as covers, and "can go for as long as I want," depending on the city and the audience's energy. Still she noted that most of her set list will root from her most recent album, with her previous hits only barely sprinkled in.

BARELY?

Sis :giveup:

All I can say is she better sing "7 Things"!!  :grr:

gagaisitalian

BeJ0PK2CEAEG494.png

From a round of press this week, Miley announced many things for her upcoming tour!

-Each night she will be giving collectible items out to fans. They will be falling out of the sky like confetti!

-The show will be 90 minutes, but can go on as long as Miley wants (depending on crowd energy).

-It features a lot of imaginative animals. ("Our whole tour is based on animals!")

-The infamous animated kitty will make an appearance.

-Artist John K is providing a lot of the illustrations for the tour.

-Marc Jacobs, Jeremy Scott, and vintage Bob Mackie pieces will be worn on tour.

-The tour features most of the Bangerz album, some old hits, and a lengthy acoustic session.

-The show won't be overly-choreographed. Miley wants spontaneity.

-The show won't be just a shock-factor show, it's "about the voice".

-It features major props and stunts at special times.

BeJolFPCAAAtko9.png

BeLpprKCcAAdUjp.png

Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com

Please be respectful and don't post negativity in this thread. No one here needs that.

Edited by Gazing Ball

Evan Peters

I actually would like to go to her concert. 

It'd be a waste though, considering I only like half of her Bangerz album. :laughga:

emma roberts is an abuser

Dwarfs, twerkin' ladies, possible gangbangers

I don't really know

Well, actually *GangBangerz :derpga:

The tour seems nice though! I don't think I'll go, too busy when she's coming but it certainly looks interesting! :party:

Edited by HelixSpirals

• Mills locked this topic