• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

LadyJamie

literally found him on facebook, messaged him and Im praying to god we can be best friends and dance in the subway in nyc together. 

yeah. Seems legit. 

Smooth Criminal

The 21-year-old singer stars in the fashion designer's Spring/Summer 2014 campaign.

Following in the footsteps of major celebrities including Dakota Fanning, Sofia Coppola, Helena Bonham Carter, and Victoria Beckham, singer Miley Cyrus has been tapped to be the latest face of Marc Jacobs.

The controversial singer stars in the designer's Spring/Summer 2014 campaign sporting a navy blue ruffled jacket, burgundy shorts, and black and silver sneakers while sitting amongst a shipwreck-style scene, reminiscent of Jacobs's last runway show set.

Cyrus is known for her close friendship with Jacobs: she wore a black, fishnet dress by the designer to the 2013 Met Gala and appears nude on one of his 'Skin Tees' to promote skin cancer awareness. The singer also credits Jacobs for teaching her everything she knows about fashion. "I work a lot with Marc Jacobs. He kind of brought me into fashion like when I was 16, that's when I started being around him and just learning from him," Cyrus told Hunger TV. "He kind of let me inspire some of his pieces and now I feel like its just having the right people around you."

1389216691808.cached.jpg

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/08/miley-cyrus-for-marc-jacobs.html

GreenEyes

She looks like someone punched her in the face..

But cool! :party:

Edited by GreenEyes

Oh my god she looks like an anorexic 12 year old boy if I'm being honest :udidnt: why so sad

I have to agree eek

I think they could've had a much better look

Michelle

I LOVE this pic.She looks absolutely gorgeous and I love when she doesn't wear red lipstick.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Mills locked this topic