Miley Cyrus best album?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

I actually think the fact that she stripped everything down and let her voice shine is going to win over a lot of people tbh

That was very smart of her - get everyone's attention and then show them that she can really sing.

WCS was absolutely beautiful.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffSwift

OMG I was sure bangerz would be a number 1 debut in Australia but the album has already fallen to number 2 after one day of release :cry:

That's really weird?! What other releases are out in Australia?

BLACKOUTbritney

That's really weird?! What other releases are out in Australia?

LORDE is number 1 :cry:

Highway Capricorn

Is it just me or Bangerz reminds me of L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani ? There are songs with similar themes and songs like #GETITRIGHT, 4x4,  Drive and Maybe You're Right sound like they could be on Gwen's album ?

Edited by Highway Capricorn

JeffSwift

Ok so question.

In My Darlin (which is currently against Drive for being my favorite song on the album) in the second verse is it "I aint popped no Molly, but you still got me sweating"?

Because all the lyrics sites I am looking at are like " I’m ballroom down

The shoes still got me sweating"

unchaudbaise

Ok so question.

In My Darlin (which is currently against Drive for being my favorite song on the album) in the second verse is it "I aint popped no Molly, but you still got me sweating"?

It makes sense, what you wrote, and that is also what it sounds like she is saying. So I'm going to say yes. 

Is it just me or Bangerz reminds me of L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani ? There are songs with similar themes and songs like #GETITRIGHT, 4x4,  Drive and Maybe You're Right sound like they could be on Gwen's album ?

There were a couple of us that made this EXACT same comparison on another board I post at. Thematically, there's sort of a flagrant shallowness on display here, and while sonically the albums are quite different,  they both feature slightly off-kilter production that makes it clear their creators really followed their muses. Hell, even the questionable racial appropriation that's been used to market the album is similar.

It's a comparison that's ultimately flattering. Outside of that questionable appropriation, LAMB is a landmark mainstream pop album, and I think Bangerz is pretty damn good, too.

Ok so question.

"I ain't popped no Molly, but you still got me sweatin" is correct.

And YES at your fave being My Darlin! It's mine, too. :legend:

• Mills locked this topic