Miley Cyrus best album?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Best album?

• Breakout
    • The Time Of Our Lives
    • Can't Be Tamed
    • Bangerz

Featured Posts

Oh well that's great! Do we know anything else? Like album/single title?

The worst thing is.. when it comes to Gaga she gave us preview (Stache work of Zedd) album Title, hints about the album, ideas, concepts!

We basically know NOTHING about Mileys album!

From what we know right now:

- Pop/HipHop/Country mix (something we haven't heard on the radio - and from her before)

- Rumoured title: Glorious

- Producers: Pharrell Williams & Dr Luke

- One of Beyonces lead singles was given to Miley

- She has written over 30 songs and has chosen 12-15 for the album

- She's preparing for her tour (prob next year)

- Album cover is already shot!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

JudasInTheDark

The worst thing is.. when it comes to Gaga she gave us preview (Stache work of Zedd) album Title, hints about the album, ideas, concepts!

We basically know NOTHING about Mileys album!

From what we know right now:

- Pop/HipHop/Country mix (something we haven't heard on the radio - and from her before)

- Rumoured title: Glorious

- Producers: Pharrell Williams & Dr Luke

- One of Beyonces lead singles was given to Miley

- She has written over 30 songs and has chosen 12-15 for the album

- She's preparing for her tour (prob next year)

- Album cover is already shot!

Alright thanks! I guess we'll just have to wait and see then :)

Alright thanks! I guess we'll just have to wait and see then :)

You're welcome :hug:

2013 is full of surprises!

ARTPOP and.. MILEY SOMETHING :)

WELL

Miley will mostly visit Europe when she's on tour

No tour is planned for this summer (yet)

Omfg

Letter from Mileys team:

"First a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MIFANS - the countdown is on for Miley's new album in 2013! We will be working hard to bring you an amazing music section to Mileycyrus.com"

omfg

I never cried when Gaga came on stage, when I saw her live..but when Miley came on stage, I was bloody bawling my eyes out!

One of the cons of being a fan for over 7 years :')

wiltedbliss

Omfg

Letter from Mileys team:

"First a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MIFANS - the countdown is on for Miley's new album in 2013! We will be working hard to bring you an amazing music section to Mileycyrus.com"

omfg

OMFG :excited2:

Hannah Montana was my guilty pleasure and I know all the words to Meet Miley Cyrus :lolgaga:

I didn't care much for her EP or Breakout at all.

But I really like Can't Be Tamed, the song, and most of the album is pretty good. I'm pressed that Permanent December wasn't a single

Hannah Montana was my guilty pleasure and I know all the words to Meet Miley Cyrus :lolgaga:

I didn't care much for her EP or Breakout at all.

But I really like Can't Be Tamed, the song, and most of the album is pretty good. I'm pressed that Permanent December wasn't a single

Let's start from the beginning shall we? :) :hug:

I think that Liberty Walk, Robot & Two More Lonely People should have been all singles.

Permanent December would have been a great choice.. But GOD that autotune they used for the song is horrible. Don't you agree? :O

The era was a big mess. First of all I don't think Can't Be Tamed should have been the lead single. TMLP or Liberty Walk would or even WOMH should have. Can't Be Tamed maybe up as the second single! (Don't take me wrong - Can't Be Tamed is my fave by her)

But the media wasn't putting enough attention on her music in the US so they tried with WOMH as an European single. Let's just say it didn't do that well. But to me it's her best album, with the best videos. However, I think the era could have been MUCH longer..

So her last album was released 2010 -> 2013

It's almost 3 years ago. Crazy

Can't wait for this new era :D

Edited by Miley

Let's start from the beginning shall we? :) :hug:

I think that Liberty Walk, Robot & Two More Lonely People should have been all singles.

Permanent December would have been a great choice.. But GOD that autotune they used for the song is horrible. Don't you agree? :O

The era was a big mess. First of all I don't think Can't Be Tamed should have been the lead single. TMLP or Liberty Walk would or even WOMH should have. Can't Be Tamed maybe up as the second single! (Don't take me wrong - Can't Be Tamed is my fave by her)

But the media wasn't putting enough attention on her music in the US so they tried with WOMH as an European single. Let's just say it didn't do that well. But to me it's her best album, with the best videos. However, I think the era could have been MUCH longer..

So her last album was released 2010 -> 2013

It's almost 3 years ago. Crazy

Can't wait for this new era :D

Idk I actually liked the autotune in the song personally. WOMH gained some controversy I guess in the US for it's video but that didn't do too much in terms of airplay and sales.

Releasing 2 singles off an album that had at least another 2 just shows the label didn't see it going anywhere and that's upsetting they think that

Idk I actually liked the autotune in the song personally. WOMH gained some controversy I guess in the US for it's video but that didn't do too much in terms of airplay and sales.

Releasing 2 singles off an album that had at least another 2 just shows the label didn't see it going anywhere and that's upsetting they think that

Glad she left them. They were really on her, trying to convince her that the innocent HM style was going to make more money than Miley Cyrus. But now it's over, she's signed with another record label (we don't know which one yet) but we have to wait and see.

Glad she left them. They were really on her, trying to convince her that the innocent HM style was going to make more money than Miley Cyrus. But now it's over, she's signed with another record label (we don't know which one yet) but we have to wait and see.

I think they should've let her have almost complete control over the album, and then if it performed poorly they could reel her back in. It would've showed which Miley the gp preferred

Apart from Dr. Luke, she will also be hitting the studio with Pharrell Williams, Hit-Boy and Rodney “Darkchild†Jerkins.

Darkchild, Dr. Luke and PW on the same album.. I can't. :giveup:

Edited by Miley

• Mills locked this topic