• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley

• wiltedbliss

• PaperIz

• AURA

Top Posters In This Topic

PaperIz

I loved the MTV Documentary. All the haters and whatever really need to watch it. I mean you just see how involved she was with this album, the image, the music, the packaging even! I love how she really built this album from the ground up. She's put her all into it. And I love her talking about how everyone thinks she's a mess, but all of that is even planned to a tee. She's great at what she does.

I loved the MTV Documentary. All the haters and whatever really need to watch it. I mean you just see how involved she was with this album, the image, the music, the packaging even! I love how she really built this album from the ground up. She's put her all into it. And I love her talking about how everyone thinks she's a mess, but all of that is even planned to a tee. She's great at what she does.

YES I LOVED IT!

Also, I absolutely loved the moment on the red carpet when one moment she was like "WHAT THE **** HAPPENED WHY WOULD YOU ****ING BACK UP AND MAKE ME LOOK ****ING DUMB THEY KNOW I'M IN THE CAR CUZ YOUR ****ING OPENED THE ****ING DOOR." and then in a split second she just said "**** IT", opened the car door and just had her moment. :worship:

PaperIz

YES I LOVED IT!

Also, I absolutely loved the moment on the red carpet when one moment she was like "WHAT THE **** HAPPENED WHY WOULD YOU ****ING BACK UP AND MAKE ME LOOK ****ING DUMB THEY KNOW I'M IN THE CAR CUZ YOUR ****ING OPENED THE ****ING DOOR." and then in a split second she just said "**** IT", opened the car door and just had her moment. :worship:

Haha I was a little taken aback by that! I just was like :awkney: How b!tchy, but it's really her vision and she was upset it didnt go as planned, as we all would be. I just loved seeing her be normal. It was lovely

YES I LOVED IT!

I loved this part! :legend: She dealt with it well, too, I thought. She b---hed because it didn't go as planned, and then she buckled down and did her thing.

I love that she's so in charge of everything she does and how in control of her career she is. She knows exactly what she's doing with every aspect. I'm stanning for her so much this era, more than any of her other eras :flutter:

PaperIz

I loved this part! :legend: She dealt with it well, too, I thought. She b---hed because it didn't go as planned, and then she buckled down and did her thing.

I love that she's so in charge of everything she does and how in control of her career she is. She knows exactly what she's doing with every aspect. I'm stanning for her so much this era, more than any of her other eras :flutter:

It's glorious! That's why most of the criticism doesn't make sense. She is in charge of everything she does and she knows what she wants. I mean even the parts of her career that people label a "mess" or whatever was so intricately planned.

Ew  :eww: This is my least favorite on the album, and I can't even stand to listen to it. I feel as though Future was completely unnecessary and ruins the song.

XSeXocP.gif

It's my most-listened-to song other than the singles and I think Future adds a drunken late-night wooziness to it that I really like. It's my current jam tbh.

The Movement will be shown on Swedish television tomorrow! + my Deluxe album will be in my hands.

such a glorious day

Glad you guys liked it!!!!

KaanBTW

The Movement was very good and enjoyable. It was really cool to see behind the scenes, rehearsals, released days.

I still hate that she shows her tongue all the time.

JeffSwift

Ew  :eww: This is my least favorite on the album, and I can't even stand to listen to it. I feel as though Future was completely unnecessary and ruins the song.

I disagree! I love the relaxing feeling I get from the their voices together. I think i'm the only one who loves this song LOL 

OMG

MY ALBUM IS HERE

NEW PICS.LOVE IT OMGOMGOMG

OMG

MY ALBUM IS HERE

NEW PICS.LOVE IT OMGOMGOMG

GUYS ALL PHOTOS CAN BE FIND HERE:

twitter.com/zhiwars

OMG NEW PHOTOS♥♥♥ STICKERS♥♥♥

THE WHOLE ALBUM LOOKS AMAZING

Mmm so the booklet is a poster, not here for that tbh.
But looks amazing. :flutter:

Can't wait to pick up my standard+deluxe editions tomorrow.

Edited by Sonny

Mmm so the booklet is a poster, not here for that tbh.

But looks amazing. :flutter:

Can't wait to pick up my standard+deluxe editions tomorrow.

:legend:

The album is so good! I never thought she'd top CBT. But this is just everything I've ever wished for!

On My Own is such a Michael Jackson song! Bless Pharrell

• Mills locked this topic