đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Storyline

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

There are many thoughts about the storyline.

But how can we know what is the official one, made by Gaga and her team?

Will they reveal it anytime?

How did it look at previous tours? Did they explain the storylines?

*EDIT*

For those who say that there's not a story at JWT:

I: After your Vegas concert in July, you'll be kicking off the Joanne World Tour on Aug. 1 in Canada. Where are you now in the preparations for the tour?

LG: Well, the stage has been designed and is being built, and we have been building the story of the show since the Super Bowl. And we are beginning to sort of delineate where we want choreography, what songs I'd like to play at the piano, and lighting is a big thing this year. The stage is very different from anything we've ever done before, and I'm really in love with it. So I'm very excited about the show.

~Billboard Interview

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7849365/lady-gaga-bud-light-dive-bar-tour-2017-interview

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Monsterish

There's no storyline:ladyhaha:

That's not bad, just stop cry, accept it and enjoy the amazing show :rockstar:

Rifek
3 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Not every tour needs a storyline lol

I: After your Vegas concert in July, you'll be kicking off the Joanne World Tour on Aug. 1 in Canada. Where are you now in the preparations for the tour?

LG: Well, the stage has been designed and is being built, and we have been building the story of the show since the Super Bowl. And we are beginning to sort of delineate where we want choreography, what songs I'd like to play at the piano, and lighting is a big thing this year. The stage is very different from anything we've ever done before, and I'm really in love with it. So I'm very excited about the show.

~Billboard Interview

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7849365/lady-gaga-bud-light-dive-bar-tour-2017-interview

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Maleficent
13 minutes ago, Kefir said:

LG: Well, the stage has been designed and is being built, and we have been building the story of the show since the Super Bowl. And we are beginning to sort of delineate where we want choreography, what songs I'd like to play at the piano, and lighting is a big thing this year. The stage is very different from anything we've ever done before, and I'm really in love with it. So I'm very excited about the show.

~Billboard Interview

Spoiler

Another broken promise. After all, it's just another day. 

lxdygxga

I think by story of the show, she means less literally a story, and more how the interludes and different sections all come together to make one piece.

Archived