Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another Positive Post- I Know You're Sick Of These Lol

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

"Just know that I believe in you"

"you're the reason I stick around"

What did we ever do to deserve such an angel ? Sure she's grown and evolved but one thing that will NEVER change is the love she has for her monsters. As I always tell my kids "someday you'll be too big to sit on my lap but you'll NEVER be too big to fit in my heart". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Everyone is sick of negativity, sweetie, do your thing

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Rachel Duncan said:

17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg

:giggle:

Hide contents

Dont take it serious :air:  , I know she loves us with her heart ♥ 

Lol I have a twisted sense of humor so I actually found this hilarious. She's proven multiple times that we really do have her heart ♥️

Enceladus

You're absolutely right. This woman went through so much in her life and still has so much room in her heart (:trollga:) for her monsters. It's really inspiring :kara:

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Red said:

Everyone is sick of negativity, sweetie, do your thing

Lol I had someone tell me (not on here) that my devotion to Gaga was borderline creepy and that I'm too old to call her "mama monster" but the truth is she'll always be mama monster to me because she was there when no one else was ♥️

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Enceladus said:

You're absolutely right. This woman went through so much in her life and still has so much room in her heart (:trollga:) for her monsters. It's really inspiring :kara:

I mean to paraphrase a quote of hers : "they always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how can I not? They're my reason for everything" ♥️ She changed what "I love my fans" really meant

3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I had someone tell me (not on here) that my devotion to Gaga was borderline creepy and that I'm too old to call her "mama monster" but the truth is she'll always be mama monster to me because she was there when no one else was ♥️

lol **** them :bye: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Enceladus
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I mean to paraphrase a quote of hers : "they always say 'oh you always talk about your fans' but how can I not? They're my reason for everything" ♥️ She changed what "I love my fans" really meant

:kara::heart:

Archived