Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would You wait overnight for JWT?

PeterPan

Would you honestly wait out overnight or even 10 hrs early for the show?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Like Seriously would you?

Featured Posts

I read stories and how people camp out overnight for good GA standing spots, but who here would seriously wait that long in the scorching heat or blizzering cold?

Would you?

As for me. HELL NO.  

NewUsername

The earliest I have lined up was around 8AM, @ the BTWB, for the monster pit. And that is kinda my limit, I guess.

Also, lots of people have classes/jobs :laughga: 

mucinex

I got seated tickets cause some of yall like to wait for hours and hours in line 🙄 and I'm not about that life 

Letmelivemylife

It depends but I just look at it as more time to bond with my monster family ♥️ Now that I have you guys, idk how I ever survived without you ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Darcklighter22

That's where the CTM package comes in! :lolly:

I have in the past, waited 3 hours in the pouring rain at the end of November for the launch day of TMB. Ended up 5th row from the main stage on GA you that was 2009 almost a decade later with her fame and career I'm sure it must have changed and people camp out more

9 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

I got seated tickets cause some of yall like to wait for hours and hours in line 🙄 and I'm not about that life 

I have a friend i go with who is known for being late so each show we been to we barely saw the opening  act LOL

Spock

I did it for the Monster Pit lol, and I'm glad I did because we were like 28 and 29 in the queue. But we got front row :whitney: 

also did it for the Mrs Carter Show and Coldplay last year 

wouldn't do it again though lol, for most shows I get there at 7am and it's perfectly fine

who will love me when the night is over

mucinex
7 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I have a friend i go with who is known for being late so each show we been to we barely saw the opening  act LOL

I enjoyed seeing Hatsune miku at the artrave, but if I hadn't seen lady starlight I wouldnt have even cared lol. Is there even an opener for this tour ?

JustaMonster
20 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It depends but I just look at it as more time to bond with my monster family ♥️ Now that I have you guys, idk how I ever survived without you ♥️

Same, I dont have anyone else to talk about Gaga with. :air:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

ToxicHot

I would like to, but how would you deal with hygiene/bathroom/eating/charging technology/etc.? (besides bringing drinks/snacks)

I mean you wouldn't want to lose your spot in line, that's the whole point of camping out isn't it?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived