💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Focusing On The Negative

actsleazy

Featured Posts

actsleazy

everyone's mad the only song off ARTPOP that was performed was Applause and Venus was snubbed along with the remaining Joanne songs.

but c'mon guys... :neyde:

Good Sis debuted Dancin In Circles, performed Applause and Paparazzi (studio version) live for the first time in 4 years, and sang f*cking Bloody Mary for all of us. 

not to mention all those killer interludes and the costumes and the stage layout & setup :) get over it fatties its the first show :)

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

How can I not focus on the negative if im having a hard time searching for the positive? 

:oprah:

LIFE IS GOOD

Diamonster

I can't believe the first date just ended and people are whining, I'm so done with this fanbase

Carsonu25

her fans just have more fun being sassy and annoyed then appreciative and joyful. its the way we were raised. :trollga:

Trxstan

Bloody Mary :giveup:

Iconic beyond measure :cryga:

Sinners Prayer better take the back seat to tHAT

woop hey there keep scrolling

croboy

she is at a point in her career where she has too many songs and has to cut a lot of them.

i'm happy she performed most of joanne, most of her singles and a few fan faves. perfect mix.

flynn99

Honestly I do agree, I made a threat saying how sad i was but I regret it, I love her more than anything but it's someone's opinion, you can't tell them what to feel

Black Jesus †

LadyLuca

Yeah...I think it will look like much negativity for now. We monsters always relate; and I think many will compare the show to her others and honestly I feel the same when somebody says its not as good as matha fuaking Born this Way Ball/Monster Ball.

That does not mean its bad. Her tours are amazing. OF all artist she is my number one. Super glad for people who like the show and think its her best one. But other opinions are welcome here aswell (aslong as they are not insulting or intended to  just provoke)

zakariah

Negative Nancies can stay negative for all I care. It'll eat them up one day. 

I'm happy with what Gaga served during the tour, even though I'll never be able to watch her live for possibly my entire life. 

Chromatic

I imagine those negative kids, being the ones spreading the fake setlists, lmao - an now they're just mad, that ''their'' songs didn't make the cut. 

Spock

There is no negatives to focus on though??? :oprah:

who will love me when the night is over

actsleazy
13 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

How can I not focus on the negative if im having a hard time searching for the positive? 

:oprah:

woman-in-for-eye-check-up-in-doctors-offstock-photo-doctor-using-otoscope-instru

i have already booked your appointments 3pm Thursday

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

woman-in-for-eye-check-up-in-doctors-offstock-photo-doctor-using-otoscope-instru

i have already booked your appointments 3pm Thursday

Learn to accept other opinions :awkney: 

LIFE IS GOOD

JustaMonster

I thought it was AMAZING haters can seeth tbh:nails:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Archived