💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How early should I be at the venue for seated tickets?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I have seated tickets for the first Los Angeles date, I know for General Admission attendees you have to be there in the morning to get good spots but my question is,

for seated tickets, how early should I be there? I'm thinking 3pm/4pm for a 7:30pm show but I'm afraid queuing and traffic might leave me out of the arena for too long, I haven't been to a concert in the US, can someone advise me on that? Especially not to a concert by someone as popular as Gaga who's one of the biggest stars in America and the world right now...

Thanks in advance!

Bradley

I don't want to be still queuing and then listening to the opening intro begin when I'm still outside the arena :selena:

I would kill myself.

Also when it says the show begins at 7:30pm, does it mean opening acts (if there are any) will start at that time or the real show (by Gaga) begins at that time?

crisTEAne

why didn't you buy GA or EE, though? how will you be able to resist jumping and screaming? :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bradley
Just now, T E Anne said:

why didn't you buy GA or EE, though? how will you be able to resist jumping and screaming? :giveup:

I bought overpriced resale tickets from Ticketmaster and I'm not sure why it indicated that there weren't any tickets left when sales opened, now I discovered that there are official tickets sold at a much lower price. :emma:

As you can imagine, GA tickets would be far more expensive and I'm not a very tall person so I prefer looking at the whole stage from afar than being blocked by people around me.

TropicOfCANCER

If the show "starts" at 7:30---that's the opening act. and even then, they probably won't go on until 8:00. Gaga probably won't begin until 9:00-9:30.

You should honestly just try to get there at 7:00-7:15. Trust me, there's so much waiting around at concerts, and you're DEFINITELY not going to miss anything. If anything, going in a little after the "start" time is better because there's less waiting in lines, which, tbh, usually aren't even that long of a wait anyway.

AndrewGr

If you have a numbered seat, you can even show up at 7.00 p.m and not miss anything

Bradley
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

If the show "starts" at 7:30---that's the opening act. and even then, they probably won't go on until 8:00. Gaga probably won't begin until 9:00-9:30.

You should honestly just try to get there at 7:00-7:15. Trust me, there's so much waiting around at concerts, and you're DEFINITELY not going to miss anything.

There are no opening acts announced though, so I will be conservative and assume Gaga starting at 7:30 though I can't imagine Gaga starting a show that early.

BgRaEgTaT
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

There are no opening acts announced though, so I will be conservative and assume Gaga starting at 7:30 though I can't imagine Gaga starting a show that early.

Based off of how late gaga usually is she’ll probably still be in bed at that time :lolga:

TropicOfCANCER
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

yeah, she's definitely not going on at 7:30. in any case, doesn't hurt to be early, but 3:30 is a little much. Aim to get there at 6:15.

JustaMonster

I live about 1.5-2ish hours away from my venue and I'm probably going to leave around 4:30 so I can get there around 6:00-6:30. Although now that I think about it I might need to leave earlier because there will be rush hour traffic :emma:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Monster Voices

If you don't mind waiting a bit I'd say it's better to not worry or be rushed. Go at 6, talk to some people, feel the vibe :laughga:

Forever and Always!

djparky
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Gaga won't be on stage at 7.30pm- just rock up about 30 mins before the show starts

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I don't want to be still queuing and then listening to the opening intro begin when I'm still outside the arena :selena:

I would kill myself.

Also when it says the show begins at 7:30pm, does it mean opening acts (if there are any) will start at that time or the real show (by Gaga) begins at that time?

There will be no queue when the show starts. That would never happen. 

If support starts at 7.30, latest to get there would be 7. If you're not bothered about the support act you can get there any time up to 20 minutes before Gaga comes on. 

frenchhoney

i have seated tickets and I plan on being at the venue around 4:30/5:00 just to meet up with my friend and walk around a bit 

Teal Ambition

I usually show up 30mins before any concert starts and I haven't had any problems 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived