Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Lisa Anderson Gaga

No, I don't believe so.

Did you buy the Malaysian The Fame Super Jewel Case from a seller named "hujanemas67" on eBay? I wanted to buy that from him once, but there were some reports of fake merchandise sold from him, which kind of scared me off.

I got then super jewel from tedalexander87, seems to be selling a lot of westlife CDs at the moment and no Gaga. If you message him he may help though. The CDs were only $6 each and with free delivery.

Awww i didnt know you where looking for one :( if you had of said i would have let you buy it :( il keep a watch out for one for you though! :D

You could sell it to him now for $10?

Lord Axel

Eeeeeekkk last night i bought The Fame Monster aussie silver letter digipak for $10 :) best buy ive had in ages :D

Good lord, are you serious? I want some proof, I find that really hard to believe ;_; That's an amazing freaking deal right there.

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

LORD GAGA

I got then super jewel from tedalexander87, seems to be selling a lot of westlife CDs at the moment and no Gaga. If you message him he may help though. The CDs were only $6 each and with free delivery.

You could sell it to him now for $10?

Or since you couldnt be bothered replying before when i congratulated you on meeting Lady GaGa but somewow found the effort to magically reply to this you could just keep your ideas to yourself?

To the person who asked about it - I would sell it to you but i too dont have one in my collection, but if i had of known i definitely would have let you buy the auction instead, however i will keep an eye out in the future for anyone whos looking for one :)

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Or since you couldnt be bothered replying before when i congratulated you on meeting Lady GaGa but somewow found the effort to magically reply to this you could just keep your ideas to yourself?

To the person who asked about it - I would sell it to you but i too dont have one in my collection, but if i had of known i definitely would have let you buy the auction instead, however i will keep an eye out in the future for anyone whos looking for one :)

Maybe I should have responded to the nasty tweets you wrote about me too?

Eeeeeekkk last night i bought The Fame Monster aussie silver letter digipak for $10 :) best buy ive had in ages :D

Sealed?

LORD GAGA

Sealed?

I dont think so, im not sure but i dont think it is lol

Edit - Just checked its not sealed lol but i still think its a good purchase all the same, its in mint condition and il probably shrink seal it when i get it :D

Maybe I should have responded to the nasty tweets you wrote about me too?

Nasty tweets? when? please enlighten me? if youre referring to when we fell out, they where responses to you calling me retarded amoungst other things. I dont tweet nasty stuff about anyone (unless ive gotten nasty stuff from them) Im not even going to argue with you about this... you used to be nice, when you got what you wanted you called me retarded and blocked me.

Edited by LORD GAGA

Lisa Anderson Gaga

The recent tweets about myself and Dimitri being arrogant collectors. I can upload the screen caps to refresh your memory.

Pussy Wagon

Edit - Just checked its not sealed lol but i still think its a good purchase all the same, its in mint condition and il probably shrink seal it when i get it :D

Nasty tweets? when? please enlighten me? if youre referring to when we fell out, they where responses to you calling me retarded amoungst other things. I dont tweet nasty stuff about anyone (unless ive gotten nasty stuff from them) Im not even going to argue with you about this... you used to be nice, when you got what you wanted you called me retarded and blocked me.

I can't believe you got the silver one for $10. Last week we were talking about it, because it's my most wanted, and a couple of people said that they've never seen it go for less than $100 you are truly lucky. Please keep an eye out for another one?

LORD GAGA

The recent tweets about myself and Dimitri being arrogant collectors. I can upload the screen caps to refresh your memory.

Ohhh well, yeah you dont reply to complements and dimitri and yourself think you know it all about everything collecting related. May i ask... why are you trolling my twitter? since you actually blocked mine? lmao

I can't believe you got the silver one for $10. Last week we were talking about it, because it's my most wanted, and a couple of people said that they've never seen it go for less than $100 you are truly lucky. Please keep an eye out for another one?

I certainly will! i shall contact the seller for you and ask if they have another :D

Edited by LORD GAGA

Shadow

Could the both of you cool it with bringing drama here? If this continues both of you will be warned for off topic discussion at the very least.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

LORD GAGA

Could the both of you cool it with bringing drama here? If this continues both of you will be warned for off topic discussion at the very least.

Done :)

Pussy Wagon

Ohhh well, yeah you dont reply to complements and dimitri and yourself think you know it all about everything collecting related. May i ask... why are you trolling my twitter? since you actually blocked mine? lmao

I certainly will! i shall contact the seller for you and ask if they have another :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Lisa Anderson Gaga

I don't and have never trolled your twitter. People have simply shared your attempts to insult myself and Dimitri.

All we have ever done is answer questions posted within this thread so if that makes me arrogant I'll accept that.

DimitriLGCollector

I don't and have never trolled your twitter. People have simply shared your attempts to insult myself and Dimitri.

All we have ever done is answer questions posted within this thread so if that makes me arrogant I'll accept that.

What a poor boy. Still talking about us and trying to put drama on this thread. Seriously ... Lord Gaga really should get some holidays .

By the way :

dimitri and yourself think you know it all about everything collecting related

You're the first to answer and show people that you THINK knowing everything about collecting. So please, keep to yourself those b---hes remarks in the future. and stop twitting about me or Lisa. We absolutely don't have time for those child attitudes.

Edited by DimitriLGCollector