Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔵🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2010 / Rate

Gypsy Life

GGD's Fav #1 Single of 2010  

50 members have voted

1. 1. GGD's Fav #1 Single of 2010

• Vote for this option if you want to participate and want a reminder before the deadline in case you forgot
    • Vote for this option to buy ARTPOP on iTunes

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Some of the #1 songs that year

tumblr_mrjpdpN4Ig1qlzqrco1_400.gif

Drag Imma Be

b61bA0c.thumb_jpg1.3ab0b59af0235b032c32d

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Drag Imma Be

b61bA0c.thumb_jpg1.3ab0b59af0235b032c32d

Imma Be is a bop and used to be 1 of my favorite BEP songs :grr:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Imma Be is a bop and used to be 1 of my favorite BEP songs :grr:

tumblr_mrjpdpN4Ig1qlzqrco1_400.gif

Ronk
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

You sound like you don't own a radio :poot:

Well, pop is my 6th favorite genre.  I rarely listen to it.   My story may get me thrown off this forum, but I'll tell you.  I follow Gaga because she is a good person who does much good in the world.  But everyone was saying how great her concerts are, so I went to artRAVE.  I videoed most of the concert from my seat.  While producing a very short video from that, I wanted to make sure all her costumes and stage props were included, so I made a storyboard.   The storyboard also includes the name of the song she was performing in each short visual clip, even though the audio was totally different.  Well, for some of the songs I had to google some of the lyrics to find the name of the songs.  Then, for some of those songs I thought "She wrote a song called that?"   When the term "flop fan" gets added to the dictionary, there will be a picture of me.  But I wish Gaga all the success, and especially all the happiness, that life can bring.  She is a treasure to the world for much more than her music, even though the world may never realize that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Do you mean 2000s*, or do you mean this year's* :selena:

HAHAHAHAHA

I mean

Music from 2006-2012

That is the 2010s for me :emma: 

littlepotter
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Too bad Halsey hasn't gotten a #1 :reductive:

Still don't get why you're pressed about the poor girl

3 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Closer is coming in the 2016 rate :trollga:

Tell ha :ladyhaha: that one's definitely everyone's 0

chaeri pls

Gypsy Life
14 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Well, pop is my 6th favorite genre.  I rarely listen to it.   My story may get me thrown off this forum, but I'll tell you.  I follow Gaga because she is a good person who does much good in the world.  But everyone was saying how great her concerts are, so I went to artRAVE.  I videoed most of the concert from my seat.  While producing a very short video from that, I wanted to make sure all her costumes and stage props were included, so I made a storyboard.   The storyboard also includes the name of the song she was performing in each short visual clip, even though the audio was totally different.  Well, for some of the songs I had to google some of the lyrics to find the name of the songs.  Then, for some of those songs I thought "She wrote a song called that?"   When the term "flop fan" gets added to the dictionary, there will be a picture of me.  But I wish Gaga all the success, and especially all the happiness, that life can bring.  She is a treasure to the world for much more than her music, even though the world may never realize that.

This is the most random I've ever read. :poot:

Is artRave when you started stanning Gaga? Idgi

Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, Guille said:

HAHAHAHAHA

I mean

Music from 2006-2012

That is the 2010s for me :emma: 

Making up your own decade i c :poot:

He8MyHeart

I absolutely love about 90% of those songs. 2010 was a great year. Will send my rates within the next day :D

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Still don't get why you're pressed about the poor girl

Tell ha :ladyhaha: that one's definitely everyone's 0

Poor Halsé. The Trashmokers dragging her down like this :selena:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Poor Halsé. The Trashmokers dragging her down like this :selena:

She was dragged enough on her own :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

She was dragged enough on her own :ladyhaha:

Now that I think about, they're both the last place of my last 2 rates. I guess Closer is coming for that 0 average :ladyhaha:

Ronk
6 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

This is the most random I've ever read. :poot:

Is artRave when you started stanning Gaga? Idgi

No.  I started stanning Gaga in August 2010 when I heard her phrasing in Speechless Live at the VEVO launch event.  I thought, if she can phrase like that, she could slay at jazz.  Then, while researching anything I could find about her jazz, I discovered what a good, kind person she is, and how dedicated she is to helping people.  ArtRAVE is just the first concert I attended.  Then went to C2C, and have tickets to Joanne.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gypsy Life
11 minutes ago, Ronk said:

No.  I started stanning Gaga in August 2010 when I heard her phrasing in Speechless Live at the VEVO launch event.  I thought, if she can phrase like that, she could slay at jazz.  Then, while researching anything I could find about her jazz, I discovered what a good, kind person she is, and how dedicated she is to helping people.  ArtRAVE is just the first concert I attended.  Then went to C2C, and have tickets to Joanne.

So why do you think your story would throw you out of the forum then? :oprah:

Archived