Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔵🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2010 / Rate

Gypsy Life

GGD's Fav #1 Single of 2010  

50 members have voted

1. 1. GGD's Fav #1 Single of 2010

• Vote for this option if you want to participate and want a reminder before the deadline in case you forgot
    • Vote for this option to buy ARTPOP on iTunes

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Hello GagaDaily, and welcome to:

GGD's Favorite #1 Single of 2010
(Part 1 of the big: GGD's Favorite #1 Single of the 2010s decade)

Aretha-Franklin-300x300.jpg300.jpg

In the GGD Fav Pop Girl Hit rate, you voted in the poll that you wanted to decide the best #1 single of the 2010s.

How will it work?

85 songs reached #1 this decade but it's hard to put them all in one rate only, so we'll do it year by year.
The top 3 of each year will battle it out in the GRAND FINALE RATE.

Let's start with 2010

2010 #1 Singles We'll Be Rating (17 SONGS):

Kesha - Tik Tok
The Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be
Taio Cruz featuring Ludacris - Break Your Heart
Rihanna - Rude Boy
B.o.B featuring Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You
Usher featuring will.i.am - OMG
Eminem - Not Afraid
Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - California Gurls
Eminem featuring Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Far East Movement featuring The Cataracs and Dev - Like A G6
Kesha - We R Who We R
Rihanna featuring Drake - What's My Name
Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)
Pink - Raise Your Glass
Katy Perry - Firework

RULES:

1. Rate every song from to 10
Give one 11 to your absolute favorite and one 0 to your least favorite
3. Copy the list above and just put your score beside every song, and DM it to me
(if you DMed me before, please send your rate in a new conversation, not in the old one)

NOTE: Post in this thread saying "Sent" after you send your ballot so I make sure I didn't miss it or forgot to count it.

.DEADLINE: Monday, July 31st.

RESULTS:
TBA

Participants (so far):

@Fernster7 @TheCureinMalibu @hausofcy @SlayGagaloo @brizoda @Alan123 @SirLudicopro @Impostor @qwerty1202 @Antonio @Oriane @Johncayse @surejan @leecy @KingOfTheClouds @Dam Ien @huttont @Guille @T3rrorBlade @StarryNight @BBhomemaker @KING ELIZABITCH @Andree @Thomas P @Obman @Talent @cav07 @NNES @littlepotter @He8MyHeart @Clever Username @Bellatrix @ToxicHot @WildAmerican @Drin Lon @TheWitness @Glittertinks @yASSsss @Cortex @So Legit @Gagz @Thrasher @Soliloquy @ThingThatULove

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

I just realized that Rihanna achieved more #1s in 2010 alone that Gaga has in her entire career :emma:

Fernster7

Sent.:lolly:

Most of these songs tho:emma:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Gypsy Life

TAGS:

Spoiler

@Illuminati @Alolan Raichu @hausofcy @IAmDavid @August Blue @Fernster7 @Dam Ien @Captain Amazing @GoldenPonyboy @Possibly Maybe @BloodyGlory @surejan @TeenIdle @SinnersVenus @leecy @yASSsss @JustLikeHoney @sethrb101 @Cortex @AmericanGUY @UK Monster @monster987 @KingOfTheClouds @Blackout19 @Thomas P @bambi96 @BBhomemaker @Lil Mxnster @callumxoxo @KING ELIZABITCH @Bellatrix @WildAmerican @Interstellar @memomemome @gagagoogoose @Talent @TheCureinMalibu @SlayGagaloo @GlitterAndGrease @Andree @He8MyHeart @Johncayse @BeerFear @T3rrorBlade @053Timo @huttont @littlepotter @Runway @alp0707 @Guille @Chuckles @Yuuri @brit4ever @M3LL155X @TheWitness @Clever Username @lilmonster93 @Goddess Of Love @MAC @John Slayne @FlopSlurper @Lily Cruz @KleinGa @SirLudicopro @JGD @LordGa @iCpro @Peto @Johny Wayne @Glittertinks @Oriane @LetsGetHigh @vrajesh @OBEY @Anduin @gts14 @ANDREWxGAGA @Antonio @ApplauseftAdele @Bomtox @Britneygaga16 @Dale Cooper @Drin Lon @GAGASGODDESS @ItsTommyBitch @Jake @Jorget @MannyMonroe18 @Monster Voices @Monsterr @NNES @New Creation @Obman @Princess Stache @Radio Ga Ga @Rock Jock @T3ARS @The Fame Monster @Wet Fire @cav07 @colbyxreeves @joannester @monsterdino @narcoswing @qwerty1202 @InsideOutright @SISTERV @SoLegit @Reece Leonard @Iismetti @Bad Kids @ashae @lana del gaga @miserablebeat @gagasgirl @Soliloquy @Original Diva @John Slayne @monster987

1. @Chaos Alex 2. @BloodyGlory 3. @slayo 4. @TeenIdle 5. @Venusfly 6. @yASSsss 7. @Bellatrix 8. @Goddess Of Love 9. @surejan 10. @cav07 11. @hausofcy 12. @GAGA1972 13. @Bazaar 14. @Earthling 15. @brit4ever 16. @SpookyKid 17. @Ronk 18. @Alolan Raichu 19. @Clever Username 20. @jrv 21. @Lanius 22. @Impostor 23. @Johny Wayne 24. @Maleficent 25. @MJH13 26. @Radio Ga Ga 27. @Slayy 28. @Lil Mxnster 29. @TheWitness 30. @littlepotter 31. @Talent 32. @Born To Slay 33. @Captain Amazing 34. @JustLikeHoney 35. @Irrelevant 36. @juju 37. @Miklaus Nite 38. @ARPIT 39. @gagagoogoose 40. @M3LL155X 41. @Gagz 42. @merlot 43. @KING ELIZABITCH 44. @KingOfTheClouds 45. @phobiafied 46. @London GUY 47. @tomsches 48. @Heterophobia 49. @GypsyVida 50. @leecy 51. @monster987  52. @Steve Nasty 53. @Josega 54. @JGD 55. @Avenues 56. @Monster Voices 57. @FlyPirate 58. @KingRedd 59. @Dam Ien 60. @shoful 61. @053Timo 62. @ItsTommyBitch 63. @Illuminati 64. @Versace 65. @Martijn 66. @Anduin 67. @John Slayne 68. @MonsterOfSpain 69. @StarryNight 70. @Thomas P 71. @Uncle ARTPOP 72. @Fernster7 73. @Phoenix 74. @HOMODRAKE 75. @GlitterAndGrease 76. @vrajesh 77. @AndyDWUW 78. @Arcane 79. @lilmonster93 80. @Peto 81. @SirLudicopro 82. @Glittertinks 83. @UK Monster 84. @Torturo 85. @Antonio 86. @SinnersVenus 87. @LetsGetHigh 88. @Lord Ryry 89. @Possibly Maybe 90. @AmericanGUY 91. @Johncayse 92. @Guille 93. @Alan123 94. @Chuckles 95. @OBEY 96. @IAmDavid 97. @Merryem 98. @GoldenPonyboy 99. @Miss Gaga 100. @tellemhone 101. @gts14 102. @lifeasgeorge 103. @Drin Lon 104. @KinneyUnderYou 105. @mister max 106. @He8MyHeart 107. @Etan Glass 108. @August Blue 109. @iCpro 110. @GaGaAst 111. @callumxoxo 112. @LoisLilMonster 113. @FlopSlurper 114. @LordGa

- If you're tagged here, then you either voted in the poll of my previous rate, or you participated in one of my previous rates.

- If you got tagged twice, consider yourself flattered. The more, the merrier.

Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Most of these songs tho:emma:

The males will probably get punched out in the bottom half :emma:

TheCureinMalibu

Sent! most of these songs are very danceable and very enjoyable. There is only one song that I hated the most in this entire world LOL.

Gypsy Life
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Too bad Halsey hasn't gotten a #1 :reductive:

Closer is coming in the 2016 rate :trollga:

Fernster7
31 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

The males will probably get punched out in the bottom half :emma:

We all know they will. But I love that Bruno song so I wish him the best, but knowing GayGayD.:emma:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Closer is coming in the 2016 rate :trollga:

OMG YES I FORGOT. Hehehehe. :creepflop:

Gypsy Life
11 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I just realized that Rihanna achieved more #1s in 2010 alone that Gaga has in her entire career :emma:

As does Katy (almost) :poot:

Archived