Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RPDR's Valentina Called Out For Bad Behaviour

AJK273

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
4 hours ago, itsjustlucarifc said:

I don't even have to read all the posts in this thread or watch the queens on the show to know that people don't like Valentina and that's completely fine, go on ahead. I can't tell anybody what to do and expect them to obey or force them to, either, but I just wish people would stop being so outspoken about their own hatred and animosity towards him. Are that many people really that envious of a young, gay, Mexican boy living his dreams as a drag entertainer? It's like people just sit around, waiting, hoping, praying for Valentina to fall or slip-up so they can run online and "call her out," hoping to either add fuel to the hatred fire or justify their own animosity towards him. I'm not excusing his behavior, I'm simply stating the facts. How hard is it to turn yourself off from something you're not interested in without writing some hateful comment, or demeaning somebody living their dreams, trying to be the best possible version of themself? Right or wrong, you cannot denounce nor right a wrong done by wronging yourself. Let it go. You don't like something, let it go. Ignore it. It's not that hard to turn the other cheek or log out. You don't have to be on social media 24/7, the same way you don't have to subscribe to something or somebody that does not actually concern nor interest you. Food for thought, obviously age is not always accompanied with wisdom for some of you. 

100% agree. We also don't know how Valentina truly feels about the situation. It's this kind of hatred and mob mentality that has driven many people to depression and even suicide. The truth is, nobody's perfect. Some people just need more time to better themselves. If not, even then, it's really none of you guys' businesses.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Fantina said:

YASSSSS!!!

There was a baby Sharon Needles at Drag Con LA last year and omg she was the cutest thing ever. She had to be no older than 2 or 3 years old. I just wanna know how her mama got her to hold still long enough to put white contacts in haha. Every kid deserves a parent that lets them be themselves 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Fantina
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

There was a baby Sharon Needles at Drag Con LA last year and omg she was the cutest thing ever. She had to be no older than 2 or 3 years old. I just wanna know how her mama got her to hold still long enough to put white contacts in haha. Every kid deserves a parent that lets them be themselves 

omg,i would love to see that!!!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Fantina said:

omg,i would love to see that!!!

I swear babies and toddlers are like crack to drag queens haha. They all wanna hold them haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

MJHolland

Thank god 

Valentina needs to be put in her place. Like... why the F*CK did the judges make her head so big?! She has no discernible talents besides just being "pretty". 

Like I'm not trying to be shady or mean... but she cannot lip sync (obviously lmao), dance, act, etc. 

Why did she get on drag race Ru? This is not what you stand for. She is actually a mean person. 

MJHolland
5 hours ago, itsjustlucarifc said:

I don't even have to read all the posts in this thread or watch the queens on the show to know that people don't like Valentina and that's completely fine, go on ahead. I can't tell anybody what to do and expect them to obey or force them to, either, but I just wish people would stop being so outspoken about their own hatred and animosity towards him. Are that many people really that envious of a young, gay, Mexican boy living his dreams as a drag entertainer? It's like people just sit around, waiting, hoping, praying for Valentina to fall or slip-up so they can run online and "call her out," hoping to either add fuel to the hatred fire or justify their own animosity towards him. I'm not excusing his behavior, I'm simply stating the facts. How hard is it to turn yourself off from something you're not interested in without writing some hateful comment, or demeaning somebody living their dreams, trying to be the best possible version of themself? Right or wrong, you cannot denounce nor right a wrong done by wronging yourself. Let it go. You don't like something, let it go. Ignore it. It's not that hard to turn the other cheek or log out. You don't have to be on social media 24/7, the same way you don't have to subscribe to something or somebody that does not actually concern nor interest you. Food for thought, obviously age is not always accompanied with wisdom for some of you. 

Oh please, spare us all the "holier than thou" speech, sis. 

If someone is mean, generally unkind to other people and fans, disrespectful to other performers, and still tries to pass themselves off as the most innocent thing on planet Earth, they deserve to be called out. 

And I love how you ended your profit-online-kindness.jpg rant with a shady dig as if you're not a total hypocrite lmao.

You're clearly a Valentina fan pissed off people are now seeing her for the mean person she is. 

Jed Mayo

I don't like Valentina. She comes off as fake to me, even since the beginning. There's something about her that seems like she's hiding her real personality

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Versace said:

She'll still win All-Stars 3 though lol

Ater al this, I doubt that, Ru wouldn't want that to represent her brand tho :poot:

Besides, she refused to be on AS, from the kiki on reddit. Feeling too good for such show anymore maybe, so rumor has it WOW got Aja instead. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

itsjustlucarifc
3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Oh please, spare us all the "holier than thou" speech, sis. 

If someone is mean, generally unkind to other people and fans, disrespectful to other performers, and still tries to pass themselves off as the most innocent thing on planet Earth, they deserve to be called out. 

And I love how you ended your profit-online-kindness.jpg rant with a shady dig as if you're not a total hypocrite lmao.

You're clearly a Valentina fan pissed off people are now seeing her for the mean person she is. 

I'd respond, but you seemed to have missed the entirety of what I wrote and I am not in the mood to argue and neither should you be. Don't like what I said, move on. I wasn't being "shady," I was making an observation of the entirety of the adult world we live in where negativity is endorsed as opposed to ignored. :hor: Thanks for replying though.

MJHolland
4 hours ago, itsjustlucarifc said:

I'd respond, but you seemed to have missed the entirety of what I wrote and I am not in the mood to argue and neither should you be. Don't like what I said, move on. I wasn't being "shady," I was making an observation of the entirety of the adult world we live in where negativity is endorsed as opposed to ignored. :hor: Thanks for replying though.

if you dislike negativity, and you truly want to support kindness and online kindness, you would not be in this thread arguing in favor of Valentina's behavior :ladyhaha:

c'mon... to me it just seems quite contrived 

Supersonic
8 hours ago, Versace said:

She's not on All Stars 3 lmfao, she said no

JusKeepBreathin

Hope she gets it together, because I liked her. If not well, I don't see her working very long.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Miranda Sings
8 hours ago, Versace said:

You have to be on the show to win it :sure:

Archived