Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RPDR's Valentina Called Out For Bad Behaviour

AJK273

Featured Posts

AJK273

Transgender Pageant Queen and Miss Gay USofA Aurora Saxton made a very large facebook post about a queen who had some very bad diva behavior at a venue. Many queens and other promoters have come out to say that this queen was Valentina. 

Other queens have jumped on to joke about her demands for Red M&M's and Champagne in her dressing room. 

pWcfiFVztieisCh8p6dAnmowk7VIHsFJ16aGwtEl
Bianca Del Rio also spoke about the incident in a very recent performance.

What do we think about this tea ladies :reductive:

NEW INFORMATION:

Queen Sara Andrews has tweeted this out and a lot of queens have asked her about it and she hasn't spilled the tea.

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Naysha Lopez (S8) commented as well, can someone post what she said? Essentially she called Aurora out for not specifically naming Valentina. She said everyone knows it was Valentina and that refusing to call the person out by name only makes the whole cast look unprofessional. If Naysha is correct that this is about Valentina (which wouldn't be surprising, as others have called her out by name for doing what Aurora mentioned above) then she's spot on. If you're going to speak out about unprofessionalism, use the persons name. Don't demonize an entire cast or make it a guessing game for fans. 

Supersonic

Aurora Sexton is not a "promoter", she is one of the biggest transgender pageant queens in the scene (that has not been on the race) and holds several prestigious national titles (such as Miss Gay USofA).

Also: Bianca del Rio and Chad Michaels (aka THE most professional queens ever in the biz) spoke out about Valentina being rude. If THOSE queens (and not just the usual messy drama queens) speak out, y'all know this is serious business and somebody f*cked up majorly. Especially because Bianca talked about Valentina in high regards months ago.

AJK273
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Naysha Lopez (S8) commented as well, can someone post what she said? Essentially she called Aurora out for not specifically naming Valentina. She said everyone knows it was Valentina and that refusing to call the person out by name only makes the whole cast look unprofessional. If Naysha is correct that this is about Valentina (which wouldn't be surprising, as others have called her out by name for doing what Aurora mentioned above) then she's spot on. If you're going to speak out about unprofessionalism, use the persons name. Don't demonize an entire cast or make it a guessing game for fans. 

Its in the instagram post I posted :lolly:

AJK273
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Aurora Sexton is not a "promoter", she is one of the biggest transgender pageant queens in the scene (that has not been on the race) and holds several prestigious national titles (such as Miss Gay USofA).

Had no clue will change this right away :)

AJK273
Just now, Supersonic said:

Cast mate Kimora Blac seems to be chiming in on Valentinagate as well :ph34r:

I'm gonna add this to the topic header and more when it rolls out so thank you for sending these through. :hug:#valentinaisoverparty 

Kulture Kiari

Im a huge Valentina fan. She came to my city, Phoenix, AZ last Wednesday to a small gay club that apparently only has one dressing room. Anyways, rumors are circulating that she showed up to the venue 1 hour late dressed as a boy. Demanded that all the local queens be kicked out of the dressing room while she changes, and when meet and greet came, she rushed to it. Everyone is saying that maybe the reason for her attitude was because the club was packed, it's really small, and their was very few air ventilation, which to that I can vouch for, since I used to go there every other Friday. Anyways, if all this is true, I really hope she changes. Based on the IG videos of the event Ive seen, she seems really nice and caring. It would suck for all this to be true tbh. 

ryanripley

this doesn't shock me, her lip sync moment told me a lot about who valentina really is :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AJK273
1 minute ago, RubberHeartt said:

Im a huge Valentina fan. She came to my city, Phoenix, AZ last Wednesday to a small gay club that apparently only has one dressing room. Anyways, rumors are circulating that she showed up to the venue 1 hour late dressed as a boy. Demanded that all the local queens be kicked out of the dressing room while she changes, and when meet and greet came, she rushed to it. Everyone is saying that maybe the reason for her attitude was because the club was packed, it's really small, and their was very few air ventilation, which to that I can vouch for, since I used to go there every other Friday. Anyways, if all this is true, I really hope she changes. Based on the IG videos of the event Ive seen, she seems really nice and caring. It would suck for all this to be true tbh. 

Thanks for the info. I hope she can change just for the benefit of others. IT puts a bad rep on the queens who are 100% professional. 

RAMROD

And some of Y'all Villaintina Montenegro stans think she treated wrongly at reunion :sharon:

Perhaps she is prime example of a wolf in sheep clothing? We'll see :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Senate

Can't wait to see how Valentina stans try and get her out of this one :ladyhaha:

I am also unashamedly living for all the shade, tea and overall drama coming from the situation :reductive: 

Drin Lon

Oh gurl, Villaintina must have pissed Bianca off

Miss Bianca seemed to be living for Tina's extra-ness some weeks ago... Val, my girl, you must have ****ed up big time :gaycat: I never cared for her tbh but I did think she had a lot of potential...until the reunion.

Noah
23 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Cast mate Kimora Blac seems to be chiming in on Valentinagate as well :ph34r:

Kimora is slowly turning into one of my favorite queens from S9. If she had talent she'd be so stan worthy.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Supersonic
Just now, Noah said:

Kimora is slowly turning into one of my favorite queens from S9. If she had talent she'd be so stan worthy.

Shade :ph34r:

Archived