• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

PopBitch

Can anyone tell me the music at the beginning of "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret" (it happens at the end too)

It sounds SOOOO familiar but I can't figure out where I've heard it exactly

I read this by someone:

I't's the B-side to Justify My Love and was released in 1990. It was then included as an interlude on her Girlie Show (1993) world tour whilst she changed costume, and as the opening to the Re-Invention tour in 2004.

It's a firm fan favourite and just sheer genius - The Material Girl talking about the apocalypse and how she's in love with 'the beast,'"

So this is the B side to Justify My Love, The Beast Within. The music is arranged a little differently from it for Reinvention Tour.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yDtQ4aJHis8

Edited by PopBitch

She showed her tit AND ass again last night in Paris. Apparently last night was a good night to be at the show

OMG GUYS.

Tomorrow I'm going to Madonna at London !!! Fuuuuuck. My first concert 'cuz I couldn't go to Sticky & Sweet! And she said she has some 'surprises' in the concert for the queen's Jubilee! I doubt it's an addition to the set list but I would DIE if she performed an additional song. It's probably just getting the crowd to sing the UK anthem or something, though. If the UK even has one, I'm not sure. x)

OMG GUYS.

Tomorrow I'm going to Madonna at London !!! Fuuuuuck. My first concert 'cuz I couldn't go to Sticky & Sweet! And she said she has some 'surprises' in the concert for the queen's Jubilee! I doubt it's an addition to the set list but I would DIE if she performed an additional song. It's probably just getting the crowd to sing the UK anthem or something, though. If the UK even has one, I'm not sure. x)

it's God Save The Queen

DimitriLGCollector

I went to the MDNA Tour in Paris. Here is one of the 129 pictures i took :

399381_177268822407121_1312741903_n.jpg

Before the show :

553884_177266005740736_1125562790_n.jpg

599290_177269692407034_302983985_n.jpg

602568_177270419073628_1211450666_n.jpg

After the show :

564083_177270665740270_377845468_n.jpg

And for your information, people screamed when we saw Marine le Pen in the NKM Interlude, she showed ( again ) her nipple, she cried at a moment during LAV

I was so happy to see her for the very first time, I also called my mom during the Human Nature performance because she couldn't come the show but I thinking' about going to Magde in Nice with her :)

Edited by DimitriLGCollector

DimitriLGCollector

Looks like you had a great time Dimitri! Was the place packed?

Oh yeah. I think that the stadium was almost sold out.

Great moment in paris, especially because it was also our king of Independence Day too, so she made a beautiful speech about it.

Perfect ..

xoxoboi24

Turn Up the Radio video sometime in the next 24 hours!!! can't wait!!

LittleDudeNT5

I read this by someone:

I't's the B-side to Justify My Love and was released in 1990. It was then included as an interlude on her Girlie Show (1993) world tour whilst she changed costume, and as the opening to the Re-Invention tour in 2004.

It's a firm fan favourite and just sheer genius - The Material Girl talking about the apocalypse and how she's in love with 'the beast,'"

So this is the B side to Justify My Love, The Beast Within. The music is arranged a little differently from it for Reinvention Tour.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yDtQ4aJHis8

Thank you!

I wish I could get a version without the english phrases. I really liked the "chanting" in the background that you could hear clearly in the "IGTTYAS" documentary.

it's God Save The Queen

For some reason I feel like I was supposed to know that, lol.

BTW, do you guys know if it's possible to order the tour book online? Or is it just available at the concert?

The first time I bought a tour book it got squashed and soaked by rain, so the second time I decided to buy it AFTER the concert but then they were all sold out, lol. So I'd rather just get it online this time. x_x

[edit] Is it this? http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=MDNWEBWWGBP&categoryName=Tour+Programs&artistName=Madonna O.o

Edited by ticktock

For some reason I feel like I was supposed to know that, lol.

BTW, do you guys know if it's possible to order the tour book online? Or is it just available at the concert?

The first time I bought a tour book it got squashed and soaked by rain, so the second time I decided to buy it AFTER the concert but then they were all sold out, lol. So I'd rather just get it online this time. x_x

http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=MDNWEBWWUSD&categoryName=Tour+Programs&artistName=Madonna

Thanks! ^_^

Ungh I can't sleep, too excited <3 The concert isn't for another 40 hours but I'm gonna be camping there with a friend soon. :3