Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

Thanks for the Lana tracking, Jase! I hope she can hold on for a few more weeks as normally when an album hits the #80 position or lower, the label usually dramatically lower its price on iTunes in the hopes of making it hang around as long as possible. Considering she's had such a good run already, they'd want to make it last. Whatever happens, I'm really proud of how long she's hung around though, re-release or no re-release.

Really gutted that Leah didn't win on The Voice last night, but I think the iTunes update really reflects how much winning means nothing because 4 of Leah's songs are tracking and they're altogether higher than Andrea's. Odd how Angel hasn't made an appearance even though she performed it at the end. The programme handled the whole winners single really badly. I assume Angel is her single but why didn't they make it clearer? At least on XF, the winner is presented with a physical copy of their single and Dermot says that it's available to download right now. That's why XF winners singles do so well. Where was all that on The Voice? Poor Andrea's going to be Leanne Mitchell 2.0 and the show will only have itself to blame for not marketing her properly. What live performances did Leanne do outwith the show? Did you see her album in stores? Did you see an advert for the album on tv or the internet? The Voice really outdid itself with how much it didn't give a crap about her and expected the public to follow what she did despite zero guidance. XF may have its faults but at least it knows how to market the winner and make them appear to be a star. And because of all this, I'm actually kinda glad Leah didn't win. She can do whatever she wants now with no pressure to succeed and Will can get her a much better recording contract with people who know what they're doing.

Did Born To Die pass 800k?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Album sales are shocking. I still think it started better than MBDTF but I can't really remember. At least he got his second #1. Still though he managed to get #1 with less than a week on sale and NO promo or radio play. Hopefully it picks up with Black Skinhead being added to Radio 1's playlist now.

How close is I Love It from moving ahead of Blurred Lines? 

Very close

1 Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) 1.0000

2 Icona Pop - I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) 0.9602

http://kworb.net/popuk/

Jase

iTunes Update

01. I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) - Icona Pop

02. Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - Robin Thicke

03. Walks Like Rihanna - The Wanted

04. Bang Bang - will.i.am

05. La La La (feat. Sam Smith) - Naughty Boy

06. The Other Side - Jason Derulo

07. Let Her Go - Passenger

08. Goin' Crazy (feat. Robbie Williams) - Dizzee Rascal

09. Wild (feat. Big Sean & Dizzee Rascal) - Jessie J

10. Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Daft Punk

11. Another Love - Tom Odell

12. Dear Darlin' - Olly Murs

13. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) - Taylor Swift

14. Treasure - Bruno Mars

15. My Immortal (The Voice Performance) - Andrea Begley

16. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

17. Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

18. I Will Always Love You (The Voice Performance) - Leah McFall

19. Antenna (UK Radio Edit) - Fuse ODG

20. I Will Survive (The Voice Performance) - Leah McFall

21. Lights On (feat. Angel & Tinchy Stryder) - Wiley

22. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato

23. Play Hard (feat. Ne-Yo & Akon) - David Guetta

24. Get Lucky (Radio Edit) [feat. Pharrell Williams] - Daft Punk

25. #Beautiful (feat. Miguel) - Mariah Carey

26. My Immortal - Evanescence

27. Waiting All Night (feat. Ella Eyre) - Rudimental

28. Can't Get Enough (feat. Nagla) - Leeroy

29. This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie) - Armin van Buuren

30. Killing Me Softly (The Voice Performance) - Leah McFall

31. We Own It (Fast & Furious) [feat. Wiz Khalifa] - 2 Chainz

32. Ho Hey - The Lumineers

33. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

34. Gentleman - PSY

35. Crazy Kids (feat. will.i.am) - Ke$ha

36. Hall of Fame (feat. will.i.am) - The Script

37. Pompeii - Bastille

38. Carry You - Union J

39. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars

40. You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle) - Disclosure

Bubbling Under

45. Black Skinhead - Kanye West

56. Laura Palmer - Bastille

62. Don't Think They Know (feat. Aaliyah) - Chris Brown

86. The Way I Tend To Be - Frank Turner

glitterintheair

has true love by pink started climbing yet since being playlisted by capital last week? i can't see it in the top 200 :confused:

Jase

has true love by pink started climbing yet since being playlisted by capital last week? i can't see it in the top 200 :confused:

Currently #348

Hoping R1 playlist it (they should) on Wendesday

glitterintheair

Currently #348

Hoping R1 playlist it (they should) on Wendesday

oh okay cool - thank you! she needs a video too! do you reckon this has a chance at being top 10 with these crazy sales ATM?

Jase

oh okay cool - thank you! she needs a video too! do you reckon this has a chance at being top 10 with these crazy sales ATM?

unfortunately, no. As you say, sales are huge right now, and this will be the 4th single from her album. Definite top 20 hit, though!

Saying that, I absolutely WOULDN'T be surprised to see it go top 10. She's had an amazing era with TTAL.

glitterintheair

unfortunately, no. As you say, sales are huge right now, and this will be the 4th single from her album. Definite top 20 hit, though!

Saying that, I absolutely WOULDN'T be surprised to see it go top 10. She's had an amazing era with TTAL.

i think #12 at the very maximum? but yes it's been a good era! one last question - do you know if JT has managed to get back on track with album sales since tunnel vision has been playlisted by capital?

Jase

do you know if JT has managed to get back on track with album sales since tunnel vision has been playlisted by capital?

Nope. JT's album fell 9 places down to #49 and only sold 3k last week. Total sales are ~272k

Tunnel Vision is currently lingering @ #244

glitterintheair

Nope. JT's album fell 9 places down to #49 and only sold 3k last week. Total sales are ~272k

Tunnel Vision is currently lingering @ #244

wow! that's... bad...

he's headlining wireless festival in the olympic park in a few weeks though. that should bring him back up. 

SomethingMore

Yes Icona Pop !!

Its kinda weird the fact that JT's album is still not platinum in the UK.

GagaMyBlood95

Yes Icona Pop !!

Its kinda weird the fact that JT's album is still not platinum in the UK.

It's not? Well that is weird...

Archived