đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

Sexxx

Ratings are pretty awful, but everyone knows what happens and catch up via YouTube etc.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Ok good. As long as it gets her buzz, hopefully she'll pull an iconic moment that gives her a huge global cultural return.

Daft Punk and my dream Pharrell are on it! :clap:

I hope Wretch 32's new single does well! :party:

damn gurl you mad for that chocolate croissant tbh :laughga:

Ok good. As long as it gets her buzz, hopefully she'll pull an iconic moment that gives her a huge global cultural return.

As far as I remember, it does. In 2009 she didnt get a lot, but Jo got huuuge coverage here. 

Ellie Sioux

damn gurl you mad for that chocolate croissant tbh :laughga:

:lmao:

honestly, ever since i was about 6 i've had the biggest thing for him! reppin' dat jungle fever since i was small tbh :hor:

but seriously, LOOK AT THIS GUY:

tumblr_m9vydn0tcl1r0x0zwo1_500.jpg

****ing flawless

She is, but HA has been getting decent support from Capital + Radio 1, so it was always going to be her first big hit here :)

Yeah! :party: She deserves it :)

Ray of Light

Someone suggest to me great music. I need to buy :awesome:

All of Madonna's and Gwen Stefani's discography pls :awesome:

Klou

Someone suggest to me great music. I need to buy :awesome:

What kind of music and genres do you like?

Harry

Album sales at the moment .. wow lol.

45 Little Boots 2,465

:rip: I remember her opening with about 40k with Hands, daayyum. Will be lucky if this album sells 10k at all lol

So Gaga looks like she's planning a VMA comeback..

Do the VMAs get a lot of UK coverage?

If something big happens i.e. Kanye/Taylor, meat dress, it does yes

Klou

I like any! I'm open to really anything

These are my favorite albums as of late:

Halcyon - Ellie Goulding

I Love You. - The Neighbourhood

Bloom - Beach House

They're more Dream Pop and Alternative albums. All three are masterpieces worth a listen :)

StrawberryBlond

So glad to see Caro at the top of the charts - I really wasn't expecting that. I hope Paloma can hold on for just another two weeks so that she can say she charted for a year straight. Surprised to see Justin falling quite considerably in the albums. Cannot believe Lady Antebellum managed to get #7 in the UK charts of all places as that album's godawful. Adele's down to #60 - looks like we're finally getting over her at long last.

So glad to see Caro at the top of the charts - I really wasn't expecting that. I hope Paloma can hold on for just another two weeks so that she can say she charted for a year straight. Surprised to see Justin falling quite considerably in the albums. Cannot believe Lady Antebellum managed to get #7 in the UK charts of all places as that album's godawful. Adele's down to #60 - looks like we're finally getting over her at long last.

Pardon?

Is Lana flopping on the UK with Young and Beautiful? or the track was kind of released recently in the UK?

Jase

Is Lana flopping on the UK with Young and Beautiful? or the track was kind of released recently in the UK?

It's doing decently. The Great Gatsby is released here in a couple of days, so expect it to start climbing from the weekend :)

Archived