Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ticketmaster just added some standard tickets 4 the 1st show in Vancouver

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

venusfly
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

is this tour sold out or not? :air:

The tour was "sold out" on the first day of ticket sales but in the days after they kinda discreetly added thousands more tickets to each show, and then even more with the stage layout :green: I think only 4 or 5 of the dates are still sold out rn.

However the tickets remaining are in the 100s, which really isnt that bad in venues holding tens of thousands.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
Just now, monster987 said:

The best dates are: Tampa, Omaha, Chicago:diane:, Boston x2:diane:,New York x2:diane:, Sacramento, Philadelphia x2, and Edmonton.

The second New York show is selling so so tho. But we can't even see it because there is no interactive map so idk how you can say that it's one of the best

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

The second New York show is selling so so tho. But we can't even see it because there is no interactive map so idk how you can say that it's one of the best

I have a good feeling. :diane:

Spoiler

:selena:

ViviLittleM
Just now, Venusfly said:

The tour was "sold out" on the first day of ticket sales but in the days after they kinda discreetly added thousands more tickets to each show, and then even more with the stage layout :green: I think only 4 or 5 of the dates are still sold out rn.

basically we can say sold out when it's only hundreds of tickets tbh... and even more when the tickets are added months after it went on sale...

venusfly
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

basically we can say sold out when it's only hundreds of tickets tbh... and even more when the tickets are added months after it went on sale...

It is practically sold out yeah :) just not the "sell out in an insant" stunt LiveNation pulled.

ViviLittleM

Anyway this topic wasn't even to debate about the sold out shows -we already have a topic for that- but to tell Canadian monsters that they added tickets for a previous sold out show @ Vancouver aka the first one and you don't want to miss it!

Arturo

Why are people that have never followed a tour freaking out in here? It's selling fine. It's sold out and had to have tickets added due to demand. If you guys are melting down over this I can only imagine what you guys would have done if you saw artRAVE's shows 2 weeks before they happened.

Roronoa Zoro
6 hours ago, androiduser said:

I'm afraid the results might be shocking to some

If you want, I can help you. There's some post about it but it's from may. We can calculate every show on NA (European shows can't be counted because of there's not interactive map)  if you want. 

ViviLittleM
4 hours ago, Arturo said:

Why are people that have never followed a tour freaking out in here? It's selling fine. It's sold out and had to have tickets added due to demand. If you guys are melting down over this I can only imagine what you guys would have done if you saw artRAVE's shows 2 weeks before they happened.

omg so much memories sdkvbfskbkfgkbndfnkdgnk

can't wait to experience the crowds & boxscores with you again :hug:

GypsyBabe
9 hours ago, monster987 said:

The best dates are: Tampa, Omaha, Chicago:diane:, Boston x2:diane:,New York x2:diane:, Sacramento, Philadelphia x2, and Edmonton.

Boston here. :rockstar:

⚯͛

Arturo
36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

omg so much memories sdkvbfskbkfgkbndfnkdgnk

can't wait to experience the crowds & boxscores with you again :hug:

Your meltdowns were iconic Vivi :rip:
Remember the Greece show? :rip:  

ViviLittleM
22 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Your meltdowns were iconic Vivi :rip:
Remember the Greece show? :rip:  

LMAOOOOOOOOO ICONIC

tumblr_inline_n3m3ygVmXY1r2ya1z.gif

DFCKDLSBLSFBLFLDBLFDLBL

Fans: "the promother said she has sold 60k tickets in Greece so far"

day comes

- see an empty stadium

Rthkmx4.gif

and the Australian dates :air:

Samuel Desbiens

Hello everybody, like vivi say the tour is very sucessefull stop the monster drama.... the number of ticket left for Vancouver is 86 they are original ticket, most of them are platinum seat, so the simply ticket left are around 24-26 and that ticket will be sold very fast because the day of the show most of the media will speak of the concert so all of them will be sold very fast...... and more of that 90% of the seat in the arena are using for that concert so the audience of that concert will be bigger than the Artrave, and the monster ball tour and the born this way ball tour. 

Archived