Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🎤🔔 GGD's Fav Pop Girl Hit

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

It  would be easier to rate if a playlist was created of all the songs so I dont have to look em all up. I know I heard em all but I like to re listen to properly rate lol

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

What does popularity have to do with it? All they have to do is listen to a song and rate it. She's known for having multiple huge hits not just 1. I mean everyone knows All I Want for Christmas, so that could have been up there with We Belong Together. :oprah:

You better start campaigning for WBT then if you want #JusticeForMariah

b61bA0c.thumb_jpg1.3ab0b59af0235b032c32d

17 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

You're supposed to know most of these already :poot: 15 already sent during the first hour :poot:

I like to re listen to songs when rating

Clever Username
11 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

She's not GGD-popular enough :poot: She was only #44 in the last rate.

If you are doing this based on how they finished in your last rank, then I think someone who finished #113 probably shouldn't be in this list :poot: 

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

It  would be easier to rate if a playlist was created of all the songs so I dont have to look em all up. I know I heard em all but I like to re listen to properly rate lol

I was just working on the Spotify playlist now.

1 hour ago, shoful said:

omg where were you in 2012, literally played nonstop on the radio haha

Some people don't listen to radio :hor:

2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

If you are doing this based on how they finished in your last rank, then I think someone who finished #113 probably shouldn't be in this list :poot: 

Who was 113?

Gypsy Life
4 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

2 songs only went to those in the top 15. so everyone outside, whether #44 or #113 got 1. :poot:

Clever Username
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

2 songs only went to those in the top 15. so everyone outside, whether #44 or #113 got 1. :poot:

#JusticeforFergie

#JusticeforFergalicious 

:madge: 

n0ne
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

You better start campaigning for WBT then if you want #JusticeForMariah

b61bA0c.thumb_jpg1.3ab0b59af0235b032c32d

Ok WBT against Adele's 2 songs, against Ariana's 2 songs, against Britney's 2 songs, against Katy's 2 songs against Kesha's 2 songs, against Lana's 2 songs against Lorde's 2 songs, against Madonna's 2 songs, against Rihanna's 2 songs, against Sia's 2 songs, and against Taylor's 2 songs

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived