• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
5 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I feel like Video Games will snatch this one

You'd be surprised :lolly:

Gypsy Life

We finally have a new winner after the last few ballots so far.

#1 8.6
#2 8.59

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

badgirlmeat

@Gypsy Life i just realized i'm not on the participants list

I sent the rates to you but on the favorite artist conversation :poot:

🤠

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, M3LL155X said:

@Gypsy Life i just realized i'm not on the participants list

I sent the rates to you but on the favorite artist conversation :poot:

I didn't receive it. Probably because you sent it to a conversation that I already deleted before you even sent :selena:

Send again.

badgirlmeat
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I didn't receive it. Probably because you sent it to a conversation that I already deleted before you even sent :selena:

Send again.

Sent :)

🤠

n0ne

@Gypsy Life comments or nah?

Edit: I'm going to include some half-åssed comments unlike my usuals; just in case. Won't hurt either way :poot:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gypsy Life
2 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

@Gypsy Life comments or nah?

Edit: I'm going to include some half-åssed comments unlike my usuals; just in case. Won't hurt either way :poot:

Keep them for the show :poot:

n0ne
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Keep them for the show :poot:

Too late I already started and they wouldn't work as posts during the ceremony. They're probably going to mainly be puns and corny dad jokes. So feel free to feature any with the results :poot: 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gypsy Life
53 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Too late I already started and they wouldn't work as posts during the ceremony. They're probably going to mainly be puns and corny dad jokes. So feel free to feature any with the results :poot: 

Have fun with those puns :poot:

Gypsy Life

1. @Illuminati 2. @Alolan Raichu 3. @hausofcy 4. @IAmDavid 5. @August Blue 6. @Fernster7 7. @Dam Ien 8. @Captain Amazing 9. @GoldenPonyboy 10. @Possibly Maybe 11. @BloodyGlory 12. @surejan 13. @TeenIdle 14. @SinnersVenus 15. @leecy 16. @yASSsss 17. @JustLikeHoney 18. @sethrb101 19. @Cortex 20. @AmericanGUY 21. @UK Monster 22. @monster987 23. @KingOfTheClouds 24. @Blackout19 25. @Thomas P 26. @bambi96 27. @BBhomemaker 28. @Lil Mxnster 29. @callumxoxo 30. @KING ELIZABITCH 31. @Bellatrix 32. @WildAmerican 33. @Interstellar 34. @memomemome 35. @gagagoogoose 36. @Talent 37. @TheCureinMalibu 38. @SlayGagaloo 39. @GlitterAndGrease 40. @Andree 41. @He8MyHeart 42. @Johncayse 43. @BeerFear 44. @T3rrorBlade 45. @053Timo 46. @huttont 47. @littlepotter 48. @Runway 49. @alp0707 50. @Guille 51. @Chuckles 52. @Yuuri 53. @brit4ever 54. @M3LL155X

Y'all would rather the results Saturday 2pm EST or Sunday 2pm EST? :lana:

Archived