manicholic 3,694 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 LOL he's so nervous and panicked the moment he finds out she's a Sate Attorney and realizes he can't arrest / murder her just for being black in America like he was trained to There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maleficent 6 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 She handled that very well. I hope she reported them their chief (as if that will do anything though). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gia Gunn 7,265 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 'The windows were really dark, I don't have a tint measurer' LMAO WHATTTT I'm love her face and her hand gestures when she asks them if they have cards on them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shoful 13,304 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 @Lanius You can def label this as racism. Thats ridiculous that the cop pulled her over. "My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lanius 1,055 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 AP but I love black excellence. The way she SHUT them down and had them stuttering. Hopefully this gets big and those pigs are fried Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
venusfly 17,885 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 @manicholic I've merged your thread, it was already posted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lanius 1,055 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 1 minute ago, shoful said: @Lanius You can def label this as racism. Thats ridiculous that the cop pulled her over. Sis I just want you to know that things got out of hand last night but I have no issues with you, we're both Madonna fans Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
shoful 13,304 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 Just now, Lanius said: Sis I just want you to know that things got out of hand last night but I have no issues with you, we're both Madonna fans I know I think everyone was on edge after the dive bar postponement I have no issues with you either, I genuinely appreciate and enjoy your comments "My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luiz 4,253 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 everyone in the video seemed pretty chill. uplifting news I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laceface 2,964 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 This is the best video I've seen all week. Go girl, poorest reasons to stop her. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.