Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted July 12, 2017 Author Share Posted July 12, 2017 FYI the reason her it came back empty is for security because she works for the government. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kermit 15,807 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 this is.. “For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
n0ne 13,105 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 Loved that she smirked and asked for his tag/name. She was like.. "My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NIghtmareElm 2,606 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 Lol does that worm realize he might of just ****ed himself? He is an ant compared to her. She probably has a lot of big connections. With just the right amount of money, she can probably make him say goodbye to his job. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeanWinchester 41,390 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 Stuttering, hands unsteady. He knew he was ****ed. Flyin' like a 1000 Doves Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lanius 1,055 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 @Sizzily @Creativek @JustaMonster Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lanius 1,055 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 I love black excellence, hopefully that pig is fired and panfried 🐷🐷🐷🐷 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cuchulainn 3,040 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 Just now, Lanius said: @Sizzily @Creativek @JustaMonster Girl Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RocketNumber 9 98 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 I know this isn't funny but I laughed a bit. He SO knew he f*cked up, and her smile & calm "Do you have your card on you?" Slay. Happy to finally see a police stop video end like this. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lanius 1,055 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 2 minutes ago, Creativek said: Girl Why do you think she was pulled over sis I want your input. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustaMonster 4,909 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 5 minutes ago, Lanius said: @Sizzily @Creativek @JustaMonster Ok look. I I'm all for punishing actually racist people but when you try to say that a monkey wearing a jacket in a movie is racist it dimishes actual problems that people face because it makes people take your claims less seriously. Its like the boy who cried wolf. Also dismissing peoples opinions based on their skin color is disgusting too. Saying "you're white therefore you dont get to have a say in this debate" is wrong. Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lanius 1,055 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 1 minute ago, JustaMonster said: Ok look. I I'm all for punishing actually racist people but when you try to say that a monkey wearing a jacket in a movie is racist it dimishes actual problems that people face because it makes people take your claims less seriously. Its like the boy who cried wolf. Why do you think she was pulled over sis I want your input Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,971 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 10 minutes ago, Lanius said: @Sizzily @Creativek @JustaMonster I'm going to have to politely ask you to stop with this as you've done it at least twice Tagging people is fine but tagging people you don't agree/get along with purely to argue isn't ok, friend OT: Welcome to Florida Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cuchulainn 3,040 Posted July 12, 2017 Share Posted July 12, 2017 23 minutes ago, Lanius said: Why do you think she was pulled over sis I want your input. I guess you want me to say because she's black right? That's a possibility. Where did this video come from btw? Usually these types of videos don't come from the police officer's perspective. Back in the day, I had a girlfriend who was black and we were sitting in a grocery store parking lot just talking. After a couple minutes of being parked, a cop came up to my car and asked what we were doing. She thought it was because she was black and mentioned that this sort of thing happens fairly regularly. It's a shame. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.