💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry

merlot

Featured Posts

Runway
21 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

While I don't care for this song, Bad Liar was only a hit because Interscope made it a hit. Huge radio radio, Spotify deal, Spotify video, additional music video etc. Just because it's bigger doesn't mean it's good or change that fact that she repeats the same word 2.8736484 billion times. 

Girl her two most recent flops body say and no promises have been on spotify's biggest playlists for ages and still didn't go anywhere :rip: 

And Demi always gets radio support lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
21 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

While I don't care for this song, Bad Liar was only a hit because Interscope made it a hit. Huge radio radio, Spotify deal, Spotify video, additional music video etc. Just because it's bigger doesn't mean it's good or change that fact that she repeats the same word 2.8736484 billion times. 

Imagine if interscope but a shame much effort into promoting Gaga as they do Selena. Perfect Illusion would've been a hit.

TheFame Monster
7 hours ago, Runway said:

Girl her two most recent flops body say and no promises have been on spotify's biggest playlists for ages and still didn't go anywhere :rip: 

And Demi always gets radio support lol

No Promises isn't her song. As we all know bigger songs don't mean better songs. With that mindset I wonder what you think of Gaga. Just FYI SNS outpeaked Bad Liar on iTunes going to #2 with 97%. Let me know when Selena has a song without the whisper talking that she can perform live without the heavy playback. Sorry not sorry. 

Runway
10 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

No Promises isn't her song. As we all know bigger songs don't mean better songs. With that mindset I wonder what you think of Gaga. Just FYI SNS outpeaked Bad Liar on iTunes going to #2 with 97%. Let me know when Selena has a song without the whisper talking that she can perform live without the heavy playback. Sorry not sorry. 

Gaga had MR this year, bigger than literally  any Demi single so idc why you felt the need to bring her up :air: 

Demi is the queen of going high on itunes and plunging a week later, Selena always has longevity 

lmao at your stale whispering shade 

TheFame Monster
15 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga had MR this year, bigger than literally  any Demi single so idc why you felt the need to bring her up :air: 

Demi is the queen of going high on itunes and plunging a week later, Selena always has longevity 

lmao at your stale whispering shade 

"Stale whispering shade" it's only the truth:wtf:

Selena still can't sing. It's not about MR charting higher than any Demi single. You insinuated that because Selena charts higher that her music is better, going by that tons of people chart higher than Gaga, but that doesn't mean their music is good or better:smh:

Runway
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

"Stale whispering shade" it's only the truth:wtf:

Selena still can't sing. It's not about MR charting higher than any Demi single. You insinuated that because Selena charts higher that her music is better, going by that tons of people chart higher than Gaga, but that doesn't mean their music is good or better:smh:

But in addition to being 10x more successful, Selena doesn't screech in every song, and is more experimental musically, so yes, her music is technically superior 

TheFame Monster
14 minutes ago, Runway said:

But in addition to being 10x more successful, Selena doesn't screech in every song, and is more experimental musically, so yes, her music is technically superior 

Selena doesn't screech because she doesn't sing. Demi can belt and do falsetto and hold a note. 

Selena's so experimental: just a light drum beat, bass, and some snaps:ladyhaha:

StrawberryBlond

Not as amazing as Cool For The Summer or even Body Say, but a good lead single all the same. I love the chorus, especially the "Feeling inspired cos the tables have turned, yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns" line. She isn't caring about having clean lyrics anymore and is just going for it. Takes notes Katy Perry - this is how you do a pop diss song. This is what I thought Swish Swish was going to sound like.

The Child
On 11/07/2017 at 6:26 AM, Talent said:

Too much screaming. Truly the Xtina of her generation. 

I know right, I really miss her old music, I loved her albums Unbroken & Demi but this new music isn't making it for me.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

This song had potential but as usual she ruined it with the screaming. She still doesn't understand that if she wants to scream it needs to happen after the bridge as a climax not on the chorus. This is just bad honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

C1trus
On 7/10/2017 at 7:20 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

Wig evaporated. Vajoina flicked.

Reveal hidden contents

JK didn't even listen to it :selena:

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus

Any Demi act sounds tiring to me. I don't know why :saladga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Manul

I expected some badass production, considering the title. Besides, her voice and style don't even fit that description.

it wasn't laaaahv

BBhomemaker

It's not her best song but it still a little catchy, I ain't gonna add this song to my playlists for the moment I'm not a huge fan of the " sorry not sorry theme"

Sound like a new version of :

trying to be a little successful like :

MonsterPaws
On 7/11/2017 at 8:57 AM, Lanius said:

BABY I'M SORRRRRYYYYY

tumblr_inline_mfgqac6O2w1qzlbxm.gif

the chorus isn't really pleasing to the ears. It seems like she's going in a more urban direction. tho

This.

I like the song, but the production on the chorus :eww:

Archived