game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

Hyped about the wild areas, getting that bit closer to a fully open world botw style game (which will probably not happen under gamefreak but I can dream :flutter:).

Not sure about Dynamaxing but I feel like its a bit of a gimmick like I thought Z-move were. Give me more mega evolutions :grr:  I like the idea of multiplayer raid battles though.

River

lazy-design.png

Am I reaching?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Meruk Holland

I can't believe no one is talking about the star of the whole direct

people_leon.jpg

Total daddy. I love him :kiss:

Meruk Holland
4 minutes ago, River said:

lazy-design.png

Am I reaching?

I wanna say yes just because I don't want to associate those majestic doggos with the my little pony knockoff

River
Just now, Meruk Holland said:

I wanna say yes just because I don't want to associate those majestic doggos with the my little pony knockoff

when he's changing form he's so hung :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PrinceOfTheStorm

Spongebob-Squarepants-Battle-for-Bikini-

ITS ON SWITCH LETS GOOOOOOO

POKEMOM IRRELEVANT RN THIS IS BETTER

signing out

Meruk Holland
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Okay, I'm all aboard the hype train for Pokemon, but real talk, this game was the sh*t and on any other day I would be excited as hell for this.

PrinceOfTheStorm
5 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Okay, I'm all aboard the hype train for Pokemon, but real talk, this game was the sh*t and on any other day I would be excited as hell for this.

I still am not 100% sold on this new Pokemon game. I’m excited and all, I’m picking it up, but besides Dynamic Battles (which don’t seem all that fun imo :laughga:, more like a clustered mess), it seems like Let’s Go graphic style and Pokemon roaming mixed with a 3Ds game. 

Idk it just feels... samey? It does something over the top (mega evolutions, primal power, z moves) and it’s fun for a bit and it’ll just be part of the game.

signing out

Meruk Holland
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

I still am not 100% sold on this new Pokemon game. I’m excited and all, I’m picking it up, but besides Dynamic Battles (which don’t seem all that fun imo :laughga:, more like a clustered mess), it seems like Let’s Go graphic style and Pokemon roaming mixed with a 3Ds game. 

Idk it just feels... samey? It does something over the top (mega evolutions, primal power, z moves) and it’s fun for a bit and it’ll just be part of the game.

I mean, you nailed it, you figured out the secret of Pokemon. Its just the same thing over and over again, but updated slightly each time. 

Spoiler

In truth, the dynamax feature really bored me

But new story, new pokemon, new characters, Let's Go graphics, the open world exploration of the Wild Area. Otherwise, yeah its just the same Level 5 Grass/Fire/Water starter, 8 gyms, bad guys doing stuff, legendaries get involved, elite 4, champion, game over, unfulfilling end game activities. And that's all we can really expect out of Gamefreak nowadays. And I just eat it all up every time. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

I mean, you nailed it, you figured out the secret of Pokemon. Its just the same thing over and over again, but updated slightly each time. 

Hide contents

But new story, new pokemon, new characters, Let's Go graphics, the open world exploration of the Wild Area. Otherwise, yeah its just the same Level 5 Grass/Fire/Water starter, 8 gyms, bad guys doing stuff, legendaries get involved, elite 4, champion, game over, unfulfilling end game activities. And that's all we can really expect out of Gamefreak nowadays. And I just eat it all up every time. 

Hopefully that game they were working on, Town, is good. I kinda hope something fresh comes from them.

signing out

tthen

I'm probably gonna pick Sword/Shield up come November, but the idea of pokemon botw :messga:

2 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

It's been 16 years this game was ****ing lit. Taking put everything on the switch to another level :tony:

TheOriginalOne

Beyond excited but that cover art is horrendous :bradley:

Haroon
17 hours ago, Zander said:

Why not both? :ally:

I mean I'd love to have both but then I think back to Moon and Ultra Moon when I got bored of Ultra Moon within like 1 hour because it felt like I was repeating Moon :rip: Gonna probably go and play and finish Ultra Moon before SwordShield come out to hype myself though, also because I've forgotten the story now so Ultra Moon won't be boring to me :laughga:

17 hours ago, Logan said:

To be fair there are still 5 months till the game so they need more trailers for hype. 

I was critical of the original trailer we got in the beginning because it made it look like the 3DS games, but now we can see it's actually a lot more open. 

Yeah true :worship2: And yeah the biggest thing for me out of all of this was the more open style of it, which gives me hope that they'll expand on that in the future :excited:

16 hours ago, River said:

lazy-design.png

Am I reaching?

LOL I SEE IT :lmao: 

16 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

Reveal hidden contents

Totally this :toofunny: I mean as long as it's got a new story I jump straight on board and enjoy my time with it. Last Pokemon game that I was actually hooked on was X, played that so much after the main story with training up Pokemon and everything. Before that it was Pokemon Pearl :laughga: Stuff like Moon and Black and Black 2 and stuff I had and played but didn't get hooked onto but still playing through the stories was very enjoyable :party:

Archived