💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Retron

Nintendo has applied for a trademark on "N64". Folks, the Nintendo 64 Mini is coming.

What do you think should be on it?

It's a bit tough, because there was extreme drop off for 3rd party titles on the N64 vs. the NES and SNES. And a lot of the titles which seem like lock-ins are stuck in license rights hell (Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo).

Fortunately, there's a very strong library of first party Nintendo games to choose from. Who knows exactly how many games they'll put on it, but here are ten games I think should definitely be included:

- Mario 64
- Pilot Wings 64
- Ocarina
- Majora
- Mario Kart 64
- Paper Mario
- Smash Bros.
- F-Zero X
- Star Fox 64
- Yoshi’s Story

And here are some personal picks from 3rd parties that I'd love to see:

- Battle Tanks (3DO)
- Mischief Makers (Treasure)
- Mega Man 64 (Capcom)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

In regards to Games for the N64 mini, Lets not forget the greatest game of all time.......Pokemon Snap!

Haroon

Omg they revealed the last 2 characters for Octopath Traveler, Cyrus the scholar and Ophilia the cleric :flutter:

Each of them have a talent as well and you're able to have a maximum of 4 in a party but you can swap them out at local taverns. Also after you've met and recruited a character you can play through their story :yay:

I'M SO EXCITED :giveup:

Retron
44 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg they revealed the last 2 characters for Octopath Traveler, Cyrus the scholar and Ophilia the cleric :flutter:

Each of them have a talent as well and you're able to have a maximum of 4 in a party but you can swap them out at local taverns. Also after you've met and recruited a character you can play through their story :yay:

I'M SO EXCITED :giveup:

This looks so much like a Bravely Default game I'm curious if it secretly is.

LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, River said:

would you be here for this kind of Pokemon models?

https://sketchfab.com/models/5a830ebf6884479a8bd0a287888150c7?ref=related

:huntyga:

Pokemon is meant to have a cartoony feel and that model is... interesting:ohwell:(Doesn’t look like Blastoise at all tbh:awkney:) But to be fair, Pokemon is a really difficult franchise to make realistic while still keeping the original feel since the game’s cartoony art style is what actually made Pokemon iconic in the first place:laughga: 

It’s a no:huntyga:

River
15 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:huntyga:

Pokemon is meant to have a cartoony feel and that model is... interesting:ohwell:(Doesn’t look like Blastoise at all tbh:awkney:) But to be fair, Pokemon is a really difficult franchise to make realistic while still keeping the original feel since the game’s cartoony art style is what actually made Pokemon iconic in the first place:laughga: 

It’s a no:huntyga:

I agree with you even though I find this model very interesting and in some sense, what I'm looking for.. I think Pokken is doing the good mix of the realistic cartoonish mix

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Haroon
7 hours ago, Retron said:

Nintendo has applied for a trademark on "N64". Folks, the Nintendo 64 Mini is coming.

What do you think should be on it?

YAAAAAY :woot: I agree with all of your suggestions even though I haven’t played some of them. I think Pokemon Stadium was quite big and popular and the minigames were fun. Also Wave Race 64 and Turok (not sure about the licensing) were fun so those too :yay: 

4 hours ago, River said:

I agree with you even though I find this model very interesting and in some sense, what I'm looking for.. I think Pokken is doing the good mix of the realistic cartoonish mix

Couldn’t agree more :flutter: Seeing Pikachu have fur in Pokken was a wake up call, hadn’t ever thought of it but it made so much sense. I’d be fine with them just copying over the whole Pokken style for everyone :laughga: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
8 hours ago, River said:

I agree, Pokken executed a realistic approach very well:woohoo:. But what also worries me is if the Pokémon franchise goes for a very realistic and mature look, what are the characters  going to look like?:laughga: If the Pokemon has recieved a texture boost, you most likely have to incorporate them into the enviroment and characters as well. The issue is, realistic but anime based 3D models have never looked great. How do you make pointy noses, big eyes, tweaked body propotions realstic without changing the artstyle?:poot: In Pkn Tournament, only 2D pictures were shown of the trainers alongside their Pokémon

The only solution I can think of, is for GF to change the character art style to something similar to TEKKEN 7. And that would be awesome tho:pray:

l_57ce3333814c2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

Edit: I realized I answered my own question at the end:selena:I’m messy:poot: 

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Lagg said:

Hold on to your PokéWeaves. Its coming. :selena:

I'm not gonna hold my breath. Many times before, Japanese Variety shows have said they have "exciting news" about Pokemon, and it ends up being really disappointing.

Haroon
2 hours ago, Lagg said:

Hold on to your PokéWeaves. Its coming. :selena:

Omg the rumours of something being announced before June are coming true :giveup: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg the rumours of something being announced before June are coming true :giveup: 

Inb4 it’s a new plushie for the upcoming movie:selena::poot:

Lagg
2 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

I'm not gonna hold my breath. Many times before, Japanese Variety shows have said they have "exciting news" about Pokemon, and it ends up being really disappointing.

At least I didn't say what I think it is. My it could literally mean anything. :emma:

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Inb4 it’s a new plushie for the upcoming movie:selena::poot:

Mess. They're probably aware of the meltdowns just in case the reveal sucks :selena:

River
5 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I agree, Pokken executed a realistic approach very well:woohoo:. But what also worries me is if the Pokémon franchise goes for a very realistic and mature look, what are the characters  going to look like?:laughga: If the Pokemon has recieved a texture boost, you most likely have to incorporate them into the enviroment and characters as well. The issue is, realistic but anime based 3D models have never looked great. How do you make pointy noses, big eyes, tweaked body propotions realstic without changing the artstyle?:poot: In Pkn Tournament, only 2D pictures were shown of the trainers alongside their Pokémon

The only solution I can think of, is for GF to change the character art style to something similar to TEKKEN 7. And that would be awesome tho:pray:

l_57ce3333814c2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

Edit: I realized I answered my own question at the end:selena:I’m messy:poot: 

It can be like DBX2, they did a nice job with this style, the graphics are pretty amazing, it looks a bit weird in few points but it's the biggest improvement with this style of art..

36 minutes ago, Lagg said:

At least I didn't say what I think it is. My it could literally mean anything. :emma:

Mess. They're probably aware of the meltdowns just in case the reveal sucks :selena:

AHHHHHHHHH I woke up and saw this!!!! yas bitch! so tomorrow we will know everything because Japan time zone is so early!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived