Featured Posts

Tom Nook

New Shifty Station for upcoming Splatfests

bN491s3.jpg

3IjuvCA.jpg

W7pqwzl.jpg

Welcome to the Thunderdome! :tony: 

giphy.gif

For Japan’s Hana (flowers) vs. Dango (dumplings)

japan_feb23_splatfest_splatoon_2.jpg

At a certain point in the match, an impenetrable dome will fall in the middle of the map, trapping everyone inside, and keeping everyone else out.

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Which came first the chicken or the egg? Splatfest theme for NA and Europe 

tumblr_p4zjysDAD21u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Some topics have been debated for centuries untold by really smart people. Like, really smart people. And now, a question of the ages will be argued once again in Splatfest form: which came first…the chicken or the egg?

Yes, please think this over. Do you think chicken is a given? Or do you believe your side is eggcellent?

The debate will finally be settled in a Splatfest taking place from 3/9 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 3/10 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT

Also, please note that the results of this Splatfest will be combined with the results from players in Europe too! Please check the game on Sunday morning for the final tally. After all, we wouldn’t want to count our chickens before they hatch.

Spoiler

Love it when he calls me legs, in the morning buy me eggs :sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

The chicken must have come first :laughga: Like let's assume that something came out of nothing firstly, if we have a chicken that appears out of nowhere then they can still lay eggs. Now let's assume that we have an egg that's appeared out of nowhere, nothing will happen because it needs incubation by a chicken to actually hatch. So it might be all good and well that we've got an egg but that's going to be the beginning and end of it, whereas if a chicken happened then at least they'd still be able to lay eggs (and assuming there's more than 1 they'd be able to lay fertilised eggs and continue the species chain) :awesome:

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Which came first the chicken or the egg? Splatfest theme for NA and Europe 

tumblr_p4zjysDAD21u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Some topics have been debated for centuries untold by really smart people. Like, really smart people. And now, a question of the ages will be argued once again in Splatfest form: which came first…the chicken or the egg?

Yes, please think this over. Do you think chicken is a given? Or do you believe your side is eggcellent?

The debate will finally be settled in a Splatfest taking place from 3/9 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 3/10 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT

Also, please note that the results of this Splatfest will be combined with the results from players in Europe too! Please check the game on Sunday morning for the final tally. After all, we wouldn’t want to count our chickens before they hatch.

Reveal hidden contents

Love it when he calls me legs, in the morning buy me eggs :sis: 

I saw this shirt while traveling in Mexico that said made fun of this joke and...

Actually nvm. :green:

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK

A WARNING TO EVERYONE 

It seems like the Switch only records your play time for ONE YEAR. 

And since I bought BOTW along with the console on the release date, I have lost all my hours on the game:giveup: 150 hours to be exact:interestinga:(the meltdown:toofunny:)

So if you want to save your records until Nintendo fixes this, you may want to take a screenshot 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
14 minutes ago, JGD said:

I’m still at Hateno Village after nearly a year :selena: 

Have you bought and decorated the house yet?:hor:

Just now, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Have you bought and decorated house yet?:hor:

No, you can do that? :selena: 

Retron
46 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone up for some Mario kart or any other game in 1hr?

Sure.

Haroon
10 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

A WARNING TO EVERYONE 

It seems like the Switch only records your play time for ONE YEAR. 

And since I bought BOTW along with the console on the release date, I have lost all my hours on the game:giveup: 150 hours to be exact:interestinga:(the meltdown:toofunny:)

So if you want to save your records until Nintendo fixes this, you may want to take a screenshot 

I was wondering why some people’s profiles had 0 on BoTW when I knew for a fact that they’d played it a lot :duck: 

55 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone up for some Mario kart or any other game in 1hr? 

@Haroon @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Retron @Flooop @DramaMonster @Gardevoir 

I don’t remember everyone’s names :flop: If you guys could tag would be awesome :) 

I can play for like 30mins but I can’t tag really because I’m on mobile :giveup: The list of users is in the OP :yay: 

Archived