Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth
1 hour ago, River said:

I need help

I got 20$ gift from Amazon because the delivery went to a wrong address..

So I want to buy a game now, an exclusive is better, something like SMO is possible or like Zelda, something exciting and with many hours.. I thought about Splatoon but idk, it feels like the gameplay is repeatable..

Every Switch owner should get SMO and BOTW, they’re both fantastic and are imo the best games on Switch right now. I’m also a fan of DK tropical freeze, MK8, or you can get Mario Party next week!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Every Switch owner should get SMO and BOTW, they’re both fantastic and are imo the best games on Switch right now. I’m also a fan of DK tropical freeze, MK8, or you can get Mario Part next week!

Wait a second, did @River mean that he hasn’t played SMO and BotW? :udidnt:

aaron l
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I HATE BABY PARK :messga: From 1st to 9th all because of one red shell in the final lap :crossed:

Me always in 9th without even getting red shelled :poot:

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If you find Mario Kart repetitive then it’s the same as Splatoon 2, they both have a few modes and the main fun is playing online, but even though you’re playing the same maps and modes it’s still fun because each match is different :party: 

Octopath Traveler has a lot of hours too and it’s my game of the year so far :flutter: I haven’t played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but it’s got positive reviews and a lot of hours if @ZacharyMonster‘s play activity is anything to go by :laughga:

Can you explain a bit about OT? the battle system? the story? things like that but without spoiling too much.. oh and the graphics..

I like Mario Kart, but I really want a game that I can play alone, with a good story and something like Zelda or SMO..

2 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Every Switch owner should get SMO and BOTW, they’re both fantastic and are imo the best games on Switch right now. I’m also a fan of DK tropical freeze, MK8, or you can get Mario Part next week!

I have them both! I'm more than 100 hours in Zelda and I still need to beat the castle and Ganon haha

Is DK good? how long it is? I have some kind of love-hate with the DK series..

I'll get Mario Party but when my friend will buy the Switch so we can share $$ and play the 4 of us..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Me always in 9th without even getting red shelled :poot:

Weren’t you 3rd in the Baby Park race? :omg:

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wait a second, did @River mean that he hasn’t played SMO and BotW? :udidnt:

no no no I played!! I meant that I want similar games to them haha

I'm more than 100 hours in Zelda!!! without dlc lol

4 minutes ago, River said:

Can you explain a bit about OT? the battle system? the story? things like that but without spoiling too much.. oh and the graphics..

I like Mario Kart, but I really want a game that I can play alone, with a good story and something like Zelda or SMO..

I have them both! I'm more than 100 hours in Zelda and I still need to beat the castle and Ganon haha

Is DK good? how long it is? I have some kind of love-hate with the DK series..

I'll get Mario Party but when my friend will buy the Switch so we can share $$ and play the 4 of us..

It’s 8 different characters with different stories in the same world, as you progress the world and everything makes more sense and it’s just so cool (in my opinion :laughga:). The battle system is turn based, each character has different skills and enemies have weaknesses. I guess you could compare it to Pokémon in a way but it’s more interactive and deeper than that :flutter: The graphics are great for me, it’s like a pop up book but then the effects are HD so the contrast is cool (again, in my opinion :awesome:)

I think DKCTF is awesome, it’s something you can play alone and with another person. I got 100% on it in like 20-25 hours, to get 200% it’d probably be quite a bit more :emma: I think Bayonetta 2 would be good for you too then actually, both games together are around $40-$50 and each is like 15 hours with just the story alone. Actually completing it and mastering it takes waaay longer. I have 45 hours on Bayonetta 2 and I’ve only finished the story once on Medium and perfected it on Novice :rip: 

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

It’s 8 different characters with different stories in the same world, as you progress the world and everything makes more sense and it’s just so cool (in my opinion :laughga:). The battle system is turn based, each character has different skills and enemies have weaknesses. I guess you could compare it to Pokémon in a way but it’s more interactive and deeper than that :flutter: The graphics are great for me, it’s like a pop up book but then the effects are HD so the contrast is cool (again, in my opinion :awesome:)

I think DKCTF is awesome, it’s something you can play alone and with another person. I got 100% on it in like 20-25 hours, to get 200% it’d probably be quite a bit more :emma: I think Bayonetta 2 would be good for you too then actually, both games together are around $40-$50 and each is like 15 hours with just the story alone. Actually completing it and mastering it takes waaay longer. I have 45 hours on Bayonetta 2 and I’ve only finished the story once on Medium and perfected it on Novice :rip: 

I decided to download the OT demo because it sounds like it's a very interesting game, but I need to get used to the graphic from what I saw, so it may give me a good way to understand if I like it or not.

DKCTF, I just feel like it's just a jumping game with no real involvement or characters.. but I'll get it at some point, I want to play it, but not atm.. maybe after I finish Rayman with my husband because it can be a nice 2 players game..

oh Bayonetta! do you think I'll like it? I don't know so much about this one, just that it's so gay and I like it lol

Can you explain about it too? Do you get the 1st one for free too right?

11 hours ago, River said:

I decided to download the OT demo because it sounds like it's a very interesting game, but I need to get used to the graphic from what I saw, so it may give me a good way to understand if I like it or not.

DKCTF, I just feel like it's just a jumping game with no real involvement or characters.. but I'll get it at some point, I want to play it, but not atm.. maybe after I finish Rayman with my husband because it can be a nice 2 players game..

oh Bayonetta! do you think I'll like it? I don't know so much about this one, just that it's so gay and I like it lol

Can you explain about it too? Do you get the 1st one for free too right?

DKCTF isn't really something you play for the story though, it's not like Zelda where you have characters and get histories but it has kick ass levels. If I compare it to any game I'd compare it to Rayman Legends which you're playing now, both are amazing in my opinion :flutter:

Hmm depends about Bayonetta, I'd never played a game like it before trying it. I'd recommend watching reviews first to be on the safe side. It has a good amount of story and progressing through a story, and then loads of action of killing angels and demons and big monsters in between. It's quite over the top but in the best way possible :whitney: It's third person 3D action/adventure like Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda but the action is different to both of them. It's all about moves and button presses and combos and weapons and stuff, it's quite a spectacle actually :cool:

Uhhh if you buy the physical then you get both together. If you buy them separately in the eShop then you get a discount on one if you buy the other but it adds up to the same amount. If you're gonna play Bayonetta at all then I definitely think start with 1 and then move onto 2, because the stories work in chronological order and knowing the story of 1 does make a difference to your understanding of 2. It's not like Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 where not knowing what happened in the first one doesn't make a difference :laughga:

So I redeemed more wallpapers from the Nintendo Rewards thing on My Nintendo :party: Here are the ones I got in 4K resolution and the highest resolution they had for portrait as well in case anyone wants it for their mobile or something :happy:

Splatoon 2 Octolings

Spoiler

Splatoon_2_Octolings_3840x2160.jpg

Splatoon_2_Octolings_1440x2560.jpg

Mario Tennis Aces

Spoiler

MTA_Mario_with_trophy_3840x2160.jpg

MTA_Mario_with_trophy_1440x2560.jpg

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (yellow)

Spoiler

Captain_Toad_Treasure_Tracker_Yellow_384

Captain_Toad_Treasure_Tracker_Yellow_144

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (blue)

Spoiler

Captain_Toad_Treasure_Tracker_Blue_3840x

Captain_Toad_Treasure_Tracker_Blue_1440x

7 hours ago, Haroon said:

DKCTF isn't really something you play for the story though, it's not like Zelda where you have characters and get histories but it has kick ass levels. If I compare it to any game I'd compare it to Rayman Legends which you're playing now, both are amazing in my opinion :flutter:

Hmm depends about Bayonetta, I'd never played a game like it before trying it. I'd recommend watching reviews first to be on the safe side. It has a good amount of story and progressing through a story, and then loads of action of killing angels and demons and big monsters in between. It's quite over the top but in the best way possible :whitney: It's third person 3D action/adventure like Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda but the action is different to both of them. It's all about moves and button presses and combos and weapons and stuff, it's quite a spectacle actually :cool:

Uhhh if you buy the physical then you get both together. If you buy them separately in the eShop then you get a discount on one if you buy the other but it adds up to the same amount. If you're gonna play Bayonetta at all then I definitely think start with 1 and then move onto 2, because the stories work in chronological order and knowing the story of 1 does make a difference to your understanding of 2. It's not like Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 where not knowing what happened in the first one doesn't make a difference :laughga:

Yeah this is why I'm holding back from DKCTF, I need some story after Zelda.. it left some taste for more in some sense..

Bayonetta sounds interesting, lol yeah I love the fierce gay pop legend vibe in it :laughga:

Is the game straight forward to the story or there are quests, things to collect, things to achieve, post game etc?

It sounds interesting this demons/angels thing.. I'll watch some game play..

ooh ok so I guess I'll buy physical, I don't mind waiting a week or something..

I really want Splatoon but I really need some story..

Xenoblade looks messy for me, I watched the gameplay, so many things are going on during a battle, idk, it's kinda holding me back from it..

Archived