game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

YourWhiskyMouth
10 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Have been going back and forth on preordering Kirby Star Allies for weeks and after playing the demo once I decided no for now. Played the demo again today and decided it’s actually really fun and went to Amazon Prime to preorder it and get that slick 20% discount on a physical copy. Only to find out it’s sold out now and I’m not willing to buy it for the whole $60💔:crossed::madge:

It's back in stock for preorder! :whitney: Won't deliver by release day :/ but through all the tears and all the lies, I'll play Kirby for the first time in a decade and it's all right.

Ordered that thing real quick

dzien_informatyka_1024x1024.gif?v=149803

Anyone else on GGD order Kirby?

tenor.gif?itemid=9504481

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopMonstre
3 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

@Haroon @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Gardevoir @JGD  @PopMonstre @Retron Etc. 

Anybody up for some MK8 tonight?:flop: Also, we should really add GGD to our names:hor: Imagine the slayage and reaction:triggered::firega: They would be like, who are these bishes?:lolga: Maybe in 8-9 hours?

Yassss I’m SOOO super busy today so it’d be nice to be able to relax and play. I’m free in about 7 hours though so idek if y’all will still be on :giveup:

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Anybody up for some MK8 tonight?:flop: Also, we should really add GGD to our names:hor: Imagine the slayage and reaction:triggered::firega: They would be like, who are these bishes?:lolga: Maybe in 8-9 hours?

I’ll try to be online ! Quote me when you’re on, It’ll be late for me bcuz I work early tomorrow tho 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

Yassss I’m SOOO super busy today so it’d be nice to be able to relax and play. I’m free in about 7 hours though so idek if y’all will still be on :giveup:

I’m sure we or at least some of us are still online, so it’s all good:woohoo: 

1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’ll try to be online ! Quote me when you’re on, It’ll be late for me bcuz I work early tomorrow tho 

I will:woohoo:It will be late for me too:sweat:  like midnight:toofunny: We can start earlier if you want:toofunny:

PrinceOfTheStorm

I’m down for Mario Kart.

I’m also probably not gonna add GGD to my name. :selena:

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

I’m down for Mario Kart.

I’m also probably not gonna add GGD to my name. :selena:

:selena:...fine

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

:selena:...fine

Well I could :selena:

I’ll make my mind up later :selena:

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK
5 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Well I could :selena:

I’ll make my mind up later :selena:

Oh no, I was joking:selena: You absolutely don’t have to:hug: But it would be nice #onlinepressureisgoodforyou:lolga:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
5 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

@Haroon Are you free tonight?:woohoo:

Haroon

So I was thinking, will Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl be separate characters in Super Smash Bros Switch or will they be colour options like Bowser Jr. and the other runts? :huh: Initially I thought it'd be better to keep it separate but then like there are sooooooooo many options of moves and specials and weapons and everything that I can see them splitting them into 2 similar characters but with different enough attacks because of weapons :omg:

4 hours ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

It's back in stock for preorder! :whitney: Won't deliver by release day :/ but through all the tears and all the lies, I'll play Kirby for the first time in a decade and it's all right.

Ordered that thing real quick

Anyone else on GGD order Kirby?

Glad it all worked out in the end :flutter: I'm not sure if I want it or not, I've seen loads of videos and it seems fun but then I'm still not sure because it seems like a co-op game (even though people have said that the CPU is very intuitive :golfclap:). Then again if I did have people to play co-op with it'd be my sisters/nieces/nephews and they'd all suck at it and I'd end up getting mad at them like when I'd almost cut off family relations when people were floppy at Super Mario 3D World and Snipper Clips Plus :sweat: I'll think about it :duck:

7 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

@Haroon Are you free tonight?:woohoo:

YES :woot: Just tag me when you guys are setting up :laughga:

Haroon

Okay I've just finished reading up on some Splatoon 2 stuff :udidnt:

- Rank X will be for people between S+10-S+50, people already within that will be automatically promoted

- Progress in Rank X will be different to the other ranks, it'll work like Splatfest power where people with similar power will be playing together, if you win a game your power goes up, if you lose a game your power goes down

- At the end of each month there will be a Top 500 Ranking list, and then also lists for weapons to showcase who has the highest power rating using specific weapons

- Instead of adding a new weapon once a week or so they're going to be adding several at the beginning of each month

- The stages for Ranked Mode will be reduced down to about 8 per mode per month, then the next month there will be a different pool of 8 or so stages for each mode

More detailed explanations and stuff are here: https://nintendoeverything.com/new-details-on-rank-x-in-splatoon-2/

I liked the weekly additions of 1 item, it gave a spotlight to that 1 item and you didn't have to wait long knowing that the next one is just around the corner. I'd rather that than getting 4 options at the beginning of a month and then having to wait a whole month for the next batch :sweat: Also not a fan of them reducing the number of stages for Ranked Mode, what I loved was that it was so diverse because with all the stages and modes there were like 70-80 combinations :giveup: Rank X and the ranking list sounds exciting, but I wonder if they'll do that for the different ranks too though? :confused: Probably never gonna reach it though :rip:

PopMonstre
42 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So I was thinking, will Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl be separate characters in Super Smash Bros Switch or will they be colour options like Bowser Jr. and the other runts? :huh: Initially I thought it'd be better to keep it separate but then like there are sooooooooo many options of moves and specials and weapons and everything that I can see them splitting them into 2 similar characters but with different enough attacks because of weapons :omg:

Glad it all worked out in the end :flutter: I'm not sure if I want it or not, I've seen loads of videos and it seems fun but then I'm still not sure because it seems like a co-op game (even though people have said that the CPU is very intuitive :golfclap:). Then again if I did have people to play co-op with it'd be my sisters/nieces/nephews and they'd all suck at it and I'd end up getting mad at them like when I'd almost cut off family relations when people were floppy at Super Mario 3D World and Snipper Clips Plus :sweat: I'll think about it :duck:

YES :woot: Just tag me when you guys are setting up :laughga:

About the inklings, I feel like it could go either way tbh, but I’m guessing they’ll just keep them one character but have the different genders as alt colors. I say this because on MK8 both villager genders are their own characters, same with the inklings. But in smash villager was just one character. But imagine the possibilities if they split them into two. I think it would be cool if one had a slightly more defensive set and the other was more offensive, if that makes sense???

Archived