GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Sorry for the abrupt ending, you were clearly winning overall though but I feel like I have a fighting chance :gaycat: 

I had a lot of fun! Thanks haroon! :nick:

Awakened M

Thanks for the fun matches, guys! I love you all.:vegas:

Just wait until we play 1 v 1 matches.:ally:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Craven Moorecox
On 8/16/2020 at 5:18 AM, Haroon said:

@aaron l @Aqua Mars @Auralegends @Awakened M @BadMonster @BalmungBard @Benji @Braianns @buttsicle @ChavaWM @Craven Moorecox @Cuchulainn @Daenerys @Darcklighter22 @darkgaga @Deano @DeluluSwine @DiegoMonster @Dolce Vita @edselink @Eido @FATCAT @ferretti @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Godmatica @homomo @ilocorB @JaneTheC @Jenina @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Kimchi Fetus @Knife @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LadyxGaGa @Lady Rah Rah @Lion Heart @LoanSPW @LoathingReality @Logan @LOVE JUNKIE @LoveNathe @MAC @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @Modern Ecstasy2 @MonsterJay @MrGreen @msisux @Nicoo @NintendoMONSTER @OneC @Pamelaisley @papergangster @PG lol @Poker @PopMonstre @PoshLife @PrinceOfTheStorm @Punktious @RAYA.core @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @RudraCNG @Skoden @slayo @SonOfAphrodite @Staryu @StopCallingMe @StressedOut @Teal Ambition @theadamcreator @TheOriginalOne @Tom Nook @tthen @uo111 @vinster13 @Widows Kiss @WORLDofGAGA @YourWhiskyMouth @Zander @Zed @Zilla

Anyone free and up for playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and/or Super Smash Bros Ultimate in 12 hours? :woohoo:

That's so nice of you to say :omg: Thank you so much :cryga: I love you guys so much :giveup:

I was watching a Bayonetta combo video the other day and just stunned, there are so many ways to rack up so much damage so quickly and it's so frustrating to try to escape the combos and having her catch you still :selena:

Definitely up for playing your stages when we're online next :excited: Post the codes too though please :party:

I need to get myself organized! I miss playing with you guys! 

Lion Heart

I just won my first tournament for the Regal Battle" in Smash Bros. :bradley:

EDIT Won my second one 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Is game night happening :omg:

Lion Heart

Won my third tournament in Smash in the Regal Event. 

I cant get very far in the 1 on 1 Tourney, there's some VERY good players there.

PrinceOfTheStorm

so, that nintendo mini huh :bear:

i even had the presentation leaked to me and i was still let down :bear:
Screenshot-946-LI.jpg

signing out

Lion Heart

I mean nothing really grabbed my attention from the latest Direct but the World of Tanks game looks like it could be fun. :bear:

Also where is Haroon :( 

PrinceOfTheStorm

SUPER MARIO 3D ALL STARS LIMITED RELEASED

Eg_gznRX0AAc8ND?format=jpg&name=large

On September 18, 2020, until March 31st 2020 both digitally and physically, you can re-experience Mario's Greatest 3D Adventures!

Eg_q87FWoAMl-AR?format=jpg&name=medium

SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD + BOWSER'S FURY

Eg_gZAaWAAE31j0?format=jpg&name=large

A release of Super Mario 3D World will include a new world and to be revealed content for the game's deluxe version, coming February 12th, 2021! This will also include online multiplayer in this release!

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

also im very pissed that 3d collection is only available until march what kind of bs 

signing out

TheOriginalOne
17 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

SUPER MARIO 3D ALL STARS LIMITED RELEASED

Eg_gznRX0AAc8ND?format=jpg&name=large

On September 18, 2020, until March 31st 2020 both digitally and physically, you can re-experience Mario's Greatest 3D Adventures!

Eg_q87FWoAMl-AR?format=jpg&name=medium

SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD + BOWSER'S FURY

Eg_gZAaWAAE31j0?format=jpg&name=large

A release of Super Mario 3D World will include a new world and to be revealed content for the game's deluxe version, coming February 12th, 2021! This will also include online multiplayer in this release!

:what: THEY ANNOUNCED IT FINALLY?!?! Is there a Nintendo Direct out?!?!

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

:what: THEY ANNOUNCED IT FINALLY?!?! Is there a Nintendo Direct out?!?!

a 16 minute nintendo mario direct :party:

signing out

Archived