💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

It's killing me that I can't have a full uninterrupted battle on Splatoon. Only a few more days... :giveup: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Hmmm :oprah: Nintendo should’ve announced the next SplatFest by now, with the terminal set up on Friday and the event happening the first weekend of October :oprah: 

@ Nintendo sis wyd? 

giphy.gif 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

Hmmm :oprah: Nintendo should’ve announced the next SplatFest by now, with the terminal set up on Friday and the event happening the first weekend of October :oprah: 

@ Nintendo sis wyd? 

giphy.gif 

Probably gonna either wait for Halloween or keeping this one a surprise and make a promotion for Super Mario Odyssey and do a Mario vs Luigi Splatfest.

2pzy2jk.gif

signing out

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, BabyMonster said:

Probably gonna either wait for Halloween or keeping this one a surprise and make a promotion for Super Mario Odyssey and do a Mario vs Luigi Splatfest.

2pzy2jk.gif

I’m hoping for a Halloween one with Zombies vs Vampires :tony: or they might do something simple like Trick vs. Treat :selena: I expect a Pokémon themed one for November Ultra Moon vs. Ultra Sun like in the first Splatoon plus it would be good promo :whitney: but all I want are super sea snails :selena: I managed to get to King in the first two but Champion in the last since I didn’t have enough time to play :neyde:

PERjLQs.gif

PrinceOfTheStorm

Guys, I refuse to play Splatoon 2 Online until I get all my hero weapons. :grr:

But MK8D has consumed me, I need to get Gold on all cups in every mode. I can’t pick which to do.

x4j9yv.jpg

signing out

Tom Nook
Just now, BabyMonster said:

Guys, I refuse to play Splatoon 2 Online until I get all my hero weapons. :grr:

I only got the hero shot :emma:

Just now, BabyMonster said:

But MK8D has consumed me, I need to get Gold on all cups in every mode. I can’t pick which to do.

Been there done that :whitney: got Gold Mario 

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I only got the hero shot :emma:

Been there done that :whitney: got Gold Mario 

I’m shook. And jealous, :kara:

Also, do you realize how hard it was to do the W4 Boss with the other weapons. TWO HOURS ALONE! :grr:

signing out

Tom Nook

I wish I had more use for the Hero Shot it’s so cool and since it’s inspired by an actual gun :madge:

latest?cb=20170803090823&path-prefix=de

idk maybe rainmaker but I prefer Tentatek Splattershot :lana:

Splatoon is giving me so much rage, but I'm living for it.

When are we all going to have a match together??

Tom Nook
20 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

When are we all going to have a match together??

When @Haroon is awake :emma:

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I'm going to bed in like 10 min :cryga:

:giveup:

Spoiler

Same tho :gaycat:

8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

When @Haroon is awake :emma:

wat :duck: I don't need to be here or awake, you guys can create lobbies and matches with each other anyway :giveup: We can all go ahead and do that stuff as we please, nobody's a leader or in charge or anything :yay:

8 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Glad you're enjoying it :woot: Which weapons are you gravitating towards so far? :flutter: 

16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

wat :duck: I don't need to be here or awake, you guys can create lobbies and matches with each other anyway :giveup: We can all go ahead and do that stuff as we please, nobody's a leader or in charge or anything :yay:

Glad you're enjoying it :woot: Which weapons are you gravitating towards so far? :flutter: 

Definitely anything that shoots like a gun. I suck at handling everything else :rip: 

Just downloaded the Octopath Traveller demo :excited2: Can't wait to play it later, it looks so adorable and unique and beautiful :flutter: 

25 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Definitely anything that shoots like a gun. I suck at handling everything else :rip: 

We're opposites :deadbanana: I suck with things that require aim, so brushes are what I stuck with for ages. I think I'm slowly getting a hang of aiming because I'm using the Splat Brella now, but it'll be a while yet before I'm able to use a "proper" gun :gum: 

Archived