Haroon

YouTube is now available to download from the eShop! :woot:Ā 

I REPEAT, YouTube is now available to download from the eShop!!!Ā :excited:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meruk Holland
12 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Those are on my watchlist along with Persona 5Ā :party:Ā Iā€™ll pick up FF15 and the KH Story So Far as well.

I, uh, really wouldn't recommend it. Like, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, but it was a really awful game, gameplay wise. Pretty as all hell, but it was boring and meandering.

Like, only pick it up if it's free.

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

I, uh, really wouldn't recommend it. Like, I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, but it was a really awful game, gameplay wise. Pretty as all hell, but it was boring and meandering.

Like, only pick it up if it's free.

Guess I know what Iā€™m using some old gift cards on.Ā :staymad:

signing out

Haroon

So I put the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 cartridge in last night and pressed ā€˜New Gameā€™ then I was like ā€œwait no I canā€™t do this, I canā€™t start a whole new thing with Pokemon around the corner and ZeldaĀ and Octopath stillĀ unfinishedā€ and turned my Switch off and changed the cartridge to Zelda :sharon:

First time playing Breath of the Wild in probably like over 6 months or something and I was sooo rusty :rip:Ā It took me a while to re-learn all of the controls and I flopped so many times when trying to do things :flop:Ā After that though I spent a good 3 or so hours continuing to explore Hebra and the magic of the game all sparked back up in me :giveup:Ā Iā€™m gonna go back to working through this beautiful game. Iā€™d forgotten the joy I had when exploring through areas and finding seeds and treasure chests and other stuff scattered everywhere but Iā€™ve remembered it now :flutter:

PrinceOfTheStorm
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

So I put the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 cartridge in last night and pressed ā€˜New Gameā€™

:firega:

7 hours ago, Haroon said:

ā€œwait no I canā€™t do this, I canā€™t start a whole new thing with Pokemon around the corner and ZeldaĀ and Octopath stillĀ unfinishedā€ and turned my Switch off and changed the cartridge to Zelda :sharon:

200w.gif

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK

:neyde:

Another year is passing by and no signs of a new Fatal Frame game:giveup:Ā I played the latestĀ installment yesterday again onĀ the Wii U and itā€™s so good:toofunny::rip:Ā Hopefully a sequel will arrive to the Switch next year:derpga:

Spoiler

If you donā€™t know the franchise, simply put, every game centers around ritualsĀ of japanese lore gone terribly wrong and a calamity breaks out as a chain reaction. The spirits, turned into hostile ghosts,Ā cannot rest in peace and drags the living to death and your mission is to stop the calamity at that specific site. The plots are really dark and contains lots of scary and tragic eventsĀ but are beautifully written. You as a player must survive on the site by taking pictures of the ghosts that are literally in your face and run from the main one, while still uncover what happened and find missing people before they are sacrificed.

The last game focusedĀ strongly on suicide and ghosts would force people toĀ commitĀ suicide based on their own deaths. Not a game for everyone but itā€™s so good:giveup:Ā (Oh itā€™s a horror game btw:poot:)

Ā 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Oh btw, A NEW Pokemon event for USUMĀ has begun and it gives you a special hat Pikachu based on Ashā€™s hat from every region:vegas:

Hereā€™s the codes and they work regardless region

Hoenn Cap - LETSGOPIKACHU06
Sinnoh Cap - LETSGOPIKACHU09
Unova Cap - 13LETSGOPIKACHU
Kalos Cap - LETS17GOPIKACHU
Alola Cap - LETSGO19PIKACHU

The event ends on December 1stĀ 

pikapi_grande.png?v=1516738237

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Oh btw, A NEW Pokemon event for USUMĀ has begun and it gives you a special hat Pikachu based on Ashā€™s hat from every region:vegas:

Hereā€™s the codes and they work regardless region

Hoenn Cap - LETSGOPIKACHU06
Sinnoh Cap - LETSGOPIKACHU09
Unova Cap - 13LETSGOPIKACHU
Kalos Cap - LETS17GOPIKACHU
Alola Cap - LETSGO19PIKACHU

The event ends on December 1stĀ 

pikapi_grande.png?v=1516738237

Again? wew

signing out

Finally pickedĀ Bayonetta up the other dayĀ :firega:Ā though the code for Bayonetta 1 wasn't working and Nintendo just sent a replacement code like an hour ago so gonna start once that's downloadedĀ :lolly:

NEW SPLATFEST: North America is getting a new Splatfest from 11/16-17! Players will have the choice to decide whether Salsa or Guacamole is a better dip.Ā 

DrkJTHV4AAS0Wy.jpg

Spoiler

If anyone here chooses guac so help me God

Ā 

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, tthen said:
Ā  Hide contents

If anyone here chooses guac so help ļ»æme Godļ»æ

ļ»æ Ā ļ»æ

tenor.gif?itemid=5099548Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook