game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, River said:

Eh I find it dumb to buy a console for kids and don't let them play, especially when the Switch has the parental control + the app, he can set the times and everything.. no offense to your brother of course, it's just not the first time that I hear about it... games can be so good for kids, for their imagination, for their brain, it's just so good.. I had SNES when I was 4 and a computer when I was 5 and I grew up just fine lol

"no, they're mine" my sister was the same when we were kids, I hate those kind of kids, like honey, release the leash from your toys and f-cking share :selena:

Oh no, he hasn’t stopped them from playing or anything, heck he lets them play Battlefield and Call of Duty and they’re 7 years and younger :toofunny: It’s just the TV that their Switch is connected to isn’t used much, it’d have much more use if he connected it to the TV in the living room :tongue: 

7 hours ago, Staryu said:

i2C_nle4vXENWacjLSISKJBqBZQhE3DK0u5TI6ht

tbh how did goomba get a spot, but not Birdo i- :wtf: 

homophobic and sickening

What is this for? :omg:

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Oh no, he hasn’t stopped them from playing or anything, heck he lets them play Battlefield and Call of Duty and they’re 7 years and younger :toofunny: It’s just the TV that their Switch is connected to isn’t used much, it’d have much more use if he connected it to the TV in the living room :tongue: 

What is this for? :omg:

omg I  so misunderstood, sorry if it was inappropriate to your brother :ohno:

LOL I think the young boys are always excited about those games but when they will get old they will buy Pokemon and Zelda :laughga:

I used to play so many shooting games, I was straight for a short moment of my life:gaysia:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheFameGagster
On 9/22/2018 at 8:48 AM, Staryu said:

i2C_nle4vXENWacjLSISKJBqBZQhE3DK0u5TI6ht

tbh how did goomba get a spot, but not Birdo i- :wtf: 

homophobic and sickening

I'm kinda mad blooper & kamek aren't included tbh :smh:

welp at least Boo , Koopa Troopa , Dry bones and shy guy made it:toofunny:

10 hours ago, TheFameGagster said:

I'm kinda mad blooper & kamek aren't included tbh :smh:

welp at least Boo , Koopa Troopa , Dry bones and shy guy made it:toofunny:

Ikr, they should have. I wish Toad and Toadette were still playable too.

At least they added Diddy :legend: and Monty Mole is cute

Guys, I need help.

So my husband wants a game for the Switch but he's a bit difficult.. he wants a fast game that he doesn't need to think to much and will make him feel like his in a roller coaster.. something like MK8D, which we already own as you know.. so can you suggest me some games that may fit his weird description?

22 hours ago, TheFameGagster said:

Nabbit is so underused and underrated it's sad:wtf:

Is Nabbit from the Mario series or The Legend of Zelda? I could’ve sworn it was the character that was loaning out items in A Link Between Worlds :duck:

On 9/22/2018 at 5:13 PM, Staryu said:

Super Mario Party :giveup: I think I'm gonna get it

I’m hoping my parents will adopt a few kids between 18-30 in the next month, if they do then I’ll get it - otherwise I’ll have nobody to play with :selena:

1 hour ago, River said:

Guys, I need help.

So my husband wants a game for the Switch but he's a bit difficult.. he wants a fast game that he doesn't need to think to much and will make him feel like his in a roller coaster.. something like MK8D, which we already own as you know.. so can you suggest me some games that may fit his weird description?

Fast RMX? It’s super fast and from the footage I’ve seen it’s quite beautiful and intense in the best way :party: Haven’t played it myself, but it’s on my list of things to try :laughga: 

7 hours ago, Haroon said:

Fast RMX? It’s super fast and from the footage I’ve seen it’s quite beautiful and intense in the best way :party: Haven’t played it myself, but it’s on my list of things to try :laughga: 

Thanks! I'll show it to him

LADYGAGASHOOCK

I knew it was a Ditto thingy, I’m not stupid confirmed:ladyhaha:

But the fact that it’s an actual Pokémon and even a mythical one is nnnnnnn:rip:

Deoxys and Arceus is shook:sis:

Punktious
20 hours ago, River said:

Guys, I need help.

Rocket League maybe!

Punktious
18 hours ago, Haroon said:

Is Nabbit from the Mario series or The Legend of Zelda? I could’ve sworn it was the character that was loaning out items in A Link Between Worlds :duck:

Nabbit is a side character from NSMBU. He steals items or Toads on the course

NabbitNSMBU.png

Ravio is from A Link Between Worlds, who loans out items to the player to use in dungeons

latest?cb=20131116055735

They really do look nearly the same though

32 minutes ago, Punktious said:

Rocket League maybe!

Thanks! I'll show him this too :)

Archived